Kompany

Absolutely laughable comment that John Terry is better than Vincent Kompany. Kompany is every bit as good as Terry in the air, he's much better at tackling, he's quicker and whilst Terry is quite good on the ball, Kompany is better. When Gary Neville says Kompany is comfortably
the best centre half in the league and possibly the world then you know it's not just City fan bias.

As for the guy who said Lescott has been as good as Kompany, nonsense. Lescott is great with vinnie, he's had a brilliant season, and he hasn't done anything wrong but Kompany is much better on the ball and he organises the whole back 4.

Finally, is kompany better than thiago silva? yes, and anybody who says no hasn't watched them both play enough to have a valid opinion.

Terry as good as Kompamy PMSLHAHAHAHAHA that is a good one. Imo and virtualy all the friends i have (many rags and scousers) all say that Kompany is the best CB in the world. He's unreal.

Vinny is by far the best centre back in the world. He reads the game better than anyone, he has pace to burn and he is a leader. With him only being 26 I can see him becoming a true legend.

There isnt anyone in the world who I could make a convincing argument against him. He has been surreal this season.

tribute to vinny: (you know the tune)

Here we are again, happy as can be
Who's our captain? It's Vincent Kompany
Never mind United, never mind the rest
Hear we are together, City are the best
Here we are again, happy as can be
Who's our captain? It's Vincent Kompany

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.