Kompany

Best CB no doubt...been a total inspiration this season and you can see he will bleed blue blood to get a win.<br /><br />-- Thu May 10, 2012 7:50 pm --<br /><br />Who the hell mentioned Terry in the same breath as Kompany!!!! Terry epitomises everything I hate about chelsea, billy big boots has one of those faces you just want to smash. He has about as much movement as an articulated lorry - he will get skinned in the Euro's you watch.....

I could watch that goal and his celebration for the rest of my life. He's a blue and hopefully will be here until he retires.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Best CB no doubt...been a total inspiration this season and you can see he will bleed blue blood to get a win.

-- Thu May 10, 2012 7:50 pm --

Who the hell mentioned Terry in the same breath as Kompany!!!! Terry epitomises everything I hate about chelsea, billy big boots has one of those faces you just want to smash. He has about as much movement as an articulated lorry - he will get skinned in the Euro's you watch.....

Your little personal agenda about a team does not mean anything when it comes to players. That nonsense statement almost makes your comment irrelevant.

HNMarec02-05-12Sport1.jpg.h600.jpg

JacksonJones said:
Class!
The mans a legend already in our eyes and IF he picks up the trophy, for the 1st of many times tomorrow he will be a colossus. I mean who else would be still signing autographs at nearly midnight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.