Kompany

Blue Blood CTID said:
It might just be a personal thing here, but I always try an be as unbiased as possible when it comes to City. So okay, vidic, Pique, Puyol, Terry, Boateng, Carvalho, Pepe, Martinez (rate this guy highly!), nesta, and Thiago Motta. There are other like Chiellini etc. I swear hand on heart, I would not swap any of them for Kompany and it's not just because I'm a blue.

Yes, that's a nice way of putting it. Lots of class defenders around, but we wouldn't swap him.

Stoned Rose said:
He's good but sadly he will never be as good as Phil Jones I'm afraid.

Well, obviously we can never compete with the way United bring their youngsters through....

Today he played like he was the best in the world. He is a phenomenol central defender and a leader of men.

Will Barcelona come in with a 30-35m bid for him??? Surely he has put himself ahead of Thiago Silva and ...uh...David Luiz....on their wish list?

Not a chance in hell we'd sell him unless they twist his arm. Then again he seems to be Blue through and through, and we are fast on track to being THE biggest club in world football!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.