Kompany

I wonder if Vinny would become at naturalized English Citizen in time for the Europa Cup? Could you imagine the England backline of Micah, Vinnie, and Joleon with Baines(?) the Everton guy as the 4th defender with Joe Hart behind them all?

Kippaxgirl said:
I wonder if Vinny would become at naturalized English Citizen in time for the Europa Cup? Could you imagine the England backline of Micah, Vinnie, and Joleon with Baines(?) the Everton guy as the 4th defender with Joe Hart behind them all?
Hasn't he already played competitive senior level football with Belgium? Means he can't (I think!) play for another country. Possibly could if he had only played friendlies for the Belgians. Would he want to anyway?

Kippaxgirl said:

Well considering he has been playing for Belgium for years, I think that just about disqualifies him for that luv....but....nice dream that!!

Kippaxgirl said:

Pretty sure he's the captain of the Belgian national side.

ermm YES. Trying to be unbiased as possible, Vinny Kompany has got be the best CB in the world. I can't think of anyone better than all round, i.e. leadership, strength, skill, determination, tackling, heading, control. Beast of a player and leader. Most top teams in the world know they will not be able to pry him away from, even though we would never sell cos the man is Blue though and through!!

Title next week hopefully and bring on pre-season so we can get ready for Champions League next year!

-- Sun May 06, 2012 6:31 pm --

BlueGun said:
Had Cisse in his pocket.

I told a lot of my friends who are rags when they said, Cisse will destroy you Sunday -
"2 words ... Shut Down!" ... Cisse who?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oBwvSvWXwE[/youtube]

quality vid of our leader

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.