Kompany

Blue Blood CTID said:
It might just be a personal thing here, but I always try an be as unbiased as possible when it comes to City. So okay, vidic, Pique, Puyol, Terry, Boateng, Carvalho, Pepe, Martinez (rate this guy highly!), nesta, and Thiago Motta. There are other like Chiellini etc. I swear hand on heart, I would not swap any of them for Kompany and it's not just because I'm a blue.
Amen to this. Captain, leader, world class footballer and all round bringer of joy. His farts smell like rose petals and he can have my missus whenever he wants (which is more than I fucking can)!

He is just absolute quality, not only how he plays the game but the way he conducts himself with the press etc. He also loves being a part of this club and we couldn't ask for a better captain. Thanks Leslie for bringing him over (hashtag #6m bargain)

I think he's up there, not only a fantastic defender but a fantastic leader.

Nobody else I would rather see lift it next week if we get the job done!

If, IF !!!!! we do it next week......then next season the opening titles on MOD will feature Vinny as the one who walks up to camera and picks up the trophy, like Nevile did and current titles feature Vidic! That is a tremendous image, and nobody deserves it more than Vinny. he has been immense. No coincidence that when YaYa was away in Jan, that when Vinny got wrongly banned, we hit our lowest point of the season! He is so perfect a captain, that I think he will go down in our history! He will stay with us as long as he is capable, no question.

Best CB in the world???

Well, he's definitely in the top one!!

Just watching his desire gives me goosebumps, never mind his talent

Honestly guys, who in the world is there better to be than Vinnie Kompany at this moment in time..........

..... a fantastic footballer

Playing at a club who is on the verge of great things.

Captaining that club

Adored by fans

Earning untolds of money

A beautiful wife (she's a stunner)

Take a bow son!!

They've done it all season but this week Kompany and Lescott have made Rooney, Ba and Cisse seem invisible.

The past two games, and already for next Sunday, I got nervous as fuck just thinking about the matches.

But then I see Kompany come out, play, speak, he is willing this team to win. Not accepting defeat. All the cliche's there are, he's living up to all of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.