Kompany

NoahCity said:
Do we know yet how long he is out for?

Scan tomorrow but there are fears he could be out for a month (2 weeks of which would be covered by the international break). If it's really that bad he could miss Chelsea away and we could use his defensive intelligence against the Oscar/Hazard/Mata types.

Vincent Kompany will undergo a scan in a Manchester hospital on Monday after suffering a groin problem which caused him to be substituted after 34 minutes of Manchester City's 3-1 win over Everton on Saturday at the Etihad Stadium.

Initial tests have shown that he has a slightly inflamed muscle, though it is not in the same area as the previous groin problem he suffered that kept him out of three Premier League matches before he made his return to the squad for a Champions League match against Viktoria Plzen. Since then Kompany has managed to play four matches for City, including Saturday's against Everton.

The Manchester City captain was understood to be still feeling pain more than 24 hours after sustaining the injury and there are fears he may have strained the muscle

Written by the same guy who thinks Hart was at fault for Everton's goal.

We need to buy Mangala(sp) in Jan because this is getting a little serious.

Probably the best defender I've seen playing fir City during my time as a ST holder (29 years) but unfortunately he is now very injury prone and we'll never get more than half a season out of him. Real shame as he's a brilliant leader as well as great player.

If we don't do any other business in Jan transfer window, we have to fine a top draw replacement to take over his mantel.

Eggsy said:
Probably the best defender I've seen playing fir City during my time as a ST holder (29 years) but unfortunately he is now very injury prone and we'll never get more than half a season out of him. Real shame as he's a brilliant leader as well as great player.

If we don't do any other business in Jan transfer window, we have to fine a top draw replacement to take over his mantel.

Or as camel-gob once said, "his mantelpiece"!

eversince 76 said:
And I still wonder why we didn't pay out 30 million for Pepe ...

Noticed that Pepe was ousted by Varane at weekend, now that he's fit again.

Maybe a Jan move?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.