Kompany

ANY1aBLUE said:
Can I just say, that I was one of the few predicting just this scenario. whilst others were calling me disloyal/rag etc - i was warning about just this. And now we've got to play Lescott - just about the worst defender in the PL. He's always been exceptionally ordinary IMO - now he's a laughing stock - truly embarrassing.

Nastisic is like a fish out of water without his leader next to him - understandable as he's only young and still learning.

Demichellis? Who? And we're expecting this guy with no PL experience to wander in if/when he's fit and be ready for the FA Cup semi-final/CL quarter final/ PL run in? Crazy.

We knew this could and probably would happen again this Season, but yet again failed to address it.

Just like the ACON when Yaya goes - what then at holding midfield? Oh, at least we've got x6 forwards................

It isnt good enough.

Neither is your post.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Can I just say, that I was one of the few predicting just this scenario. whilst others were calling me disloyal/rag etc - i was warning about just this. And now we've got to play Lescott - just about the worst defender in the PL. He's always been exceptionally ordinary IMO - now he's a laughing stock - truly embarrassing.

Nastisic is like a fish out of water without his leader next to him - understandable as he's only young and still learning.

Demichellis? Who? And we're expecting this guy with no PL experience to wander in if/when he's fit and be ready for the FA Cup semi-final/CL quarter final/ PL run in? Crazy.

We knew this could and probably would happen again this Season, but yet again failed to address it.

Just like the ACON when Yaya goes - what then at holding midfield? Oh, at least we've got x6 forwards................

It isnt good enough.

Neither is your post.

He sounds very angry for a Sunday night doesn't he

kippaxblue76 said:
Ducado said:
I feared the worse when he went off yesterday but surprisingly we were more than OK, in fact some say we actually played a bit better

Agreed, especially Nastasic.

It begs the question,was kompany less than 100% prior to the game?

Ducado said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

It isnt good enough.

Neither is your post.

I don't know what or who has upset him, but I disagree with everything he says. I'm not one of Lescott's biggest fans, but
I thought he done good yesterday.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Ducado said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Neither is your post.

I don't know what or who has upset him, but I disagree with everything he says. I'm not one of Lescott's biggest fans, but
I thought he done good yesterday.

It's that old cliché "painted into a corner" people do it all the time and find they can't get out, they think their opinions have defined who they are

I also disagree with Any1's extreme opinion on Lescott,and other stuff he posts,however,i like his no bullshit approach - he's great value and definitely a grower!

Didn't Mancini introduce donkey stew?
Don't remember kompany being injured that much scoffing that down :(

FantasyIreland said:
I also disagree with Any1's extreme opinion on Lescott,and other stuff he posts,however,i like his no bullshit approach - he's great value and definitely a grower!

If I thought he was anything else. I wouldn't have replied to his post. Just my opinion like.

FantasyIreland said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Ducado said:
I feared the worse when he went off yesterday but surprisingly we were more than OK, in fact some say we actually played a bit better

Agreed, especially Nastasic.

It begs the question,was kompany less than 100% prior to the game?

We'll probably never know but it is becoming a concern. Has anyone heard how he is ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.