Kompany

FantasyIreland said:
I also disagree with Any1's extreme opinion on Lescott,and other stuff he posts,however,i like his no bullshit approach - he's great value and definitely a grower!
He loves to come on here point out to everyone when he feels he's been vindicated on a subject, as he just has, yet he's strangely reticent when he's made an incorrect call.

That strikes me as the hallmark of a deeply insecure person, rather than, as you say, a straight talking, no nonsense character. People who constantly feel the need to point out that they were right about something are the antithesis of "good value", but rather, dreadful bores in my experience.

Concerned at yet another injury for the fella.
That said Lecsott (Man Marker) and Nestastic (sweeper and bringer out from defence) as a pair looked the most solid City defensive partnership of the season so far.

It's horses for courses with Lescott, if you put him in a battle with a physical striker ala Lukaku, Drogba, Lambert etc he'd win the majority of battles and get the better of them. If you put him up against tricky little strikers with pace, he's fucked.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Ducado said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Neither is your post.

He sounds very angry for a Sunday night doesn't he

I don't know what or who has upset him, but I disagree with everything he says. I'm not one of Lescott's biggest fans, but
I thought he done good yesterday.

I thought JoLo did well yesterday, too.

OK, he made a couple of mistakes early on, but after that, he was excellent, as was Nastasić when he came on, and the rest of the back four.

Everton's goal was against the run of play and after that, they never really looked like scoring.

Lescott is an excellent and very experienced defender, who has never let us down, and unlike some others, who have been in his position, he hasn't gone running to the media, moaning about his situation.

A top bloke is Joleon Lescott.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Vienna_70 said:
Lescott is an excellent and very experienced defender, who has never let us down, and unlike some others, who have been in his position, he hasn't gone running to the media, moaning about his situation.

A top bloke is Joleon Lescott.
Totally agree with this.

So do I.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.