Kompany

If Dimechelis comes back soon enough then the negative impact of Kompany's absence may be alleviates somewhat.

Personally I think there should be an internal review or audit by the Manchester City healthcare staff to evaluate the protocols and practices in-order to find better ways of preempting and providing care to the players. This may include systematic regular checkups, player education, prophylactic protocols and improved facilities for detection of muscle, ligament and tissue weakness or injury. The injuries particularly to defenders over the past 18 months have been consistent enough to raise eyebrows and at least trigger an investigation.

It may just be misfortune of-course or an unfortunate reality of scare tissue formation which increases the chances and in some cases almost guarantees re- injuries but I want every stone overturned.

I hope kompany can have access to the kind of help that will sort this out once and for all.

Fuck me I never knew Blue Moon had so many different people working in/as Pharmacy,Dieticians,Consultants,GP`s,Haematology,and fucking quacks !!!!!.
Think some of you people need to send your C.V.`s to Manchester City Football Club if you think you know better than those professional people already employed in the above areas.

"There are exagerations and there are straight up lies. This my friend, is a straight up lie. :( Lescott has many weaknesses, but being bullied off the ball or being weak in the air, aren't 2 of them."

Bullied I said and meant, try watching the QPR game when we are two down an there is a break up the left, the guy is giving away 6 inches and a couple of stone to the lumbering clown and pushes past him like he`s a f*cking midget, but for a shit cross we would have been 3-1 down, not forgetting the gift of the equalizer thanks to his wonderful heading ability with no one near him.

There have been countless incidents of him f*cking up since the day he landed, and yes every player makes mistakes, but not damn near every time they play, try watching back over all the headed goals against us in the last 2 seasons and the chances are its him thats covering on corners and set pieces.

Blueband Brother said:
If Dimechelis comes back soon enough then the negative impact of Kompany's absence may be alleviates somewhat.

Personally I think there should be an internal review or audit by the Manchester City healthcare staff to evaluate the protocols and practices in-order to find better ways of preempting and providing care to the players. This may include systematic regular checkups, player education, prophylactic protocols and improved facilities for detection of muscle, ligament and tissue weakness or injury. The injuries particularly to defenders over the past 18 months have been consistent enough to raise eyebrows and at least trigger an investigation.

It may just be misfortune of-course or an unfortunate reality of scare tissue formation which increases the chances and in some cases almost guarantees re- injuries but I want every stone overturned.

I hope kompany can have access to the kind of help that will sort this out once and for all.
It would be one thing if all the players were getting injured, but that is not the case. The injury prone players are well known. In the end, almost all players get injured. But we have a few chronically injured guys on our squad. Rodwell, Kompany, Micah and David, seem to be the ones who are injury prone. I mean the year we won the championship, we barely had any injuries. So I doubt there is something wrong with the physical staff.

That said, I have heard of injury prone guys who "went somewhere to see someone" and they swore helped them stay healthier. How much of this is actually true, I don't know. But the injury prone guys should perhaps look into it :P

Blueband Brother said:

You don't think the club already do all of these things, honestly??

oakiecokie said:
Fuck me I never knew Blue Moon had so many different people working in/as Pharmacy,Dieticians,Consultants,GP`s,Haematology,and fucking quacks !!!!!.
Think some of you people need to send your C.V.`s to Manchester City Football Club if you think you know better than those professional people already employed in the above areas.

To be fair those "medical professionals" employed by the club seem to be clueless with regards to Vinnie!!

He was out best part of three months last season.

This season is only a matter of a couple of months old and already he's been out 4 or 5 weeks and now faces another 4 weeks out. Will this be his last injury this season......of course not!!

I foresee (not hindsight this) he will be missing at least another 10 weeks on top of this latest injury, easy!!

What we can do about it I'm not sure......? Make do and mend I suppose!!

Injuries to Center Backs seem to be more and more common of late and have been a problem for almost all the top teams in the last few years.

City have had it relatively ok until last season. On a timeline basis it is worrying. Dunne and Distin were bulletproof. Lescott rarely seems to get hurt, but Richards and now Kompany's records of late are a major cause for concern. Unless I'm wearing rose coloured glasses, it seemed in years gone by we could churn out the same starting line up week after week after week. It makes me wonder if modern players may be training too much which puts their bodies more on on a knife edge in terms of stresses and strains, especially by the time when they get to their late 20's.

daxman said:
Blueband Brother said:

It would be one thing if all the players were getting injured, but that is not the case. The injury prone players are well known. In the end, almost all players get injured. But we have a few chronically injured guys on our squad. Rodwell, Kompany, Micah and David, seem to be the ones who are injury prone. I mean the year we won the championship, we barely had any injuries. So I doubt there is something wrong with the physical staff.

That said, I have heard of injury prone guys who "went somewhere to see someone" and they swore helped them stay healthier. How much of this is actually true, I don't know. But the injury prone guys should perhaps look into it :P

The injury prone players are the ones that are relevant here because as I said they are the ones more likely to have a relapse. Also, I am not sure about the changes in the medical staff in recent years but the injury record have become worse over the past year or two and as you said, this was not the case during the title winning year.

notreallyhere said:
Blueband Brother said:

You don't think the club already do all of these things, honestly??

In light of the current injury record, the club or even the medical staff should have a review of the systems in place at the club.

I certainly do not know what systems are in place at the club and I am only giving my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.