Kompany

Exeter Blue I am here said:
BringBackSwales said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
No, he ain't. Still crocked, as just confirmed by Pellers. The man's made of glass. I'll be amazed if he's back next week either. You could tell by his face that he'd pulled/torn something, and based on most of his other absences, he's customarily out for about 4 or 5 weeks. For some bizarre reason Pellegrini doesn't seem prepared to play Micah there under any circumstances, I wouldn't have thought he'll pitch Di Michelis in at the deep end, and he doesn't appear to favour two left footers together.......so you know what that means?! Yup, Garcia. Be afraid, be very afraid!!

is he fuck "made of glass"

4 x 1 month long injuries in the last season and a bit, and not one the result of a bad challenge. All muscle pulls with no-one near him, followed by suddenly sitting down in the middle of the pitch and waiting for the trainer. He was a sally sick note at Hamburg as well. Great player and I love him to bits, but he absolutely is made of glass. Some people's muscles are more cut out for the demands of professional football than others. Jack Rodwell is another. If he sees a coin on the floor, his hamstrings twang at the mere thought of picking it up

And that is the reason that the club got him so cheap, due to him being injury prone. He arguably is the best buy of all time , but his injuries over the last and current season are becoming worrying.

The way he plays and the commitment he shows means that he will get injured.name one centre half that doesn't get injured.i cannot believe that some are saying he only plays 40 odd games a season isn't good enough, made of glass, he would run through a brick wall when he has the shirt on.

Anyone know when he is expected back?

I don't think he was involved in 1st team training on Friday (based on Inside City video).

I'm surprised he's not made the Chelsea game

Ducado said:
Tarzan41 said:
There are a lot if drama queens on here tonight. Shall we just see how Sunday goes?

Drama Queens on Bluemoon never! ;-)

;-)

Ahhhhhh, *bangs back of hand on forehead* We're doomed Mr Mainwaring, we're dooooomed I tell you. No Kompany means the end of the world as we know it.................... we played on Thursday without him and look what happened there................. WE WON!!!!

And to completely rework the old saying: "Iron bars do not a prison make"; one man does not a team make!!

I am Vinnie's biggest fan but even I admit that there are ELEVEN players on a team for goodness sake.

Muscle Pulls are quite commonly a sign of overtraining.
Someone at the club needs to take note and while they are at it keep Micah out of the gym - he is too fookin big.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.