Kompany

MSP said:
Daily Mail has an article about setback and three more games out. They say 2 definitely and third most probably.

Well, the good thing is one of them is tomorrow's game which he wouldn't have played anyway. That leaves Norwich and possibly CSKA... two home games... and if we can't cope in them without Vinny, we really do have problems. Sunderland A (Nov 10th) and Spurs H (Nov 24th), we really need him back for those.

Its becoming a real concern as he is instrumental to our team,we have nobody else who delivers such leadership and ability.

Without wanting to sound over dramatic..... I honestly believe getting him fit will be the difference between success and failure this season.

FantasyIreland said:
Its becoming a real concern as he is instrumental to our team,we have nobody else who delivers such leadership and ability.

Without wanting to sound over dramatic..... I honestly believe getting him fit will be the difference between success and failure this season.

We have missed him but not as much as we did

That DM article could just be based on him being seen to be working on his own in training. You can fill in the gaps from there.

Having been not quite right for Chelsea away, City could just as well be taking the long term view, looking at the fixture list and trying to get some extra fitness work in before targeting a return at Sunderland away.

Marvin said:
That DM article could just be based on him being seen to be working on his own in training. You can fill in the gaps from there.

Having been not quite right for Chelsea away, City could just as well be taking the long term view, looking at the fixture list and trying to get some extra fitness work in before targeting a return at Sunderland away.

That was my thinking too. Gives him more time to get ready.

mancity dan said:
Marvin said:

That was my thinking too. Gives him more time to get ready.

The report says he told the medics that he felt pain when the intensity of his training regime was stepped up.

It does read as something that they've been told by a club insider rather than pure speculation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.