Kondogbia

I'd take him, but only if we don't land Pogba. I still don't understand those mentioning a 4-3-3 with a midfield of Yaya - Fernandinho - Pogba/Kondogbia, though. If we do that, then we're playing Merlin as a winger and the same for Isco/KDB? Or start Sterling and place a player like KDB/Isco on the bench?

I still think a 4-2-3-1 or 4-5-1 is our best option.

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, though. Just realized only 3/8 players I mentioned are actually contracted to City. Guess we'll see what happens this summer and then debate formations.

Going from Paul Pogba to Geoffrey Kondogbia... oh how the high and mighty have fallen.

I only want the best at Manchester City and Kondogbia is not the man for us. Overrated.

Gianni Imbulla has had a better season than Kondogbia.

I'd like to have this dude pretty bad now with Yaya alone with Isco,silva Sterling and aguero upfront
Swap fernando for him and 15 Mill
Going from Paul Pogba to Geoffrey Kondogbia... oh how the high and mighty have fallen.

I only want the best at Manchester City and Kondogbia is not the man for us. Overrated.

Gianni Imbulla has had a better season than Kondogbia.
Mention a new name and suddenly we should buy them.WE have to be very carefull and sign top notch players only.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.