Kondogbia

Yeah i know, is Kondogbia really top notch as well? As soon as we are linked with a bruiser standing around 6ft plus who is built like a brick shithouse, fans seem to get completely sucked in and think that is the answer. The way i think when City go for a player is... if he is not good enough for Barca, Bayern and Real, then he is not good enough for us. Gundogan is being chased by Bayern and Barca and in my opinion, he is more the sort of player i would go for, a footballer who has the intelligence to make it at the highest level. I would even rather take Xhaka over Kondogbia, like i said Kondogbia is a bruiser with not the best football brain. Xhaka combines physical attributes with technical ability and i feel he would be much more adaptable in our side.

If Utd get a player like Gundogan and we get Kondogbia, lets just see where they end up and where we end up.

Real ARE interested. Is he suddenly good enough now ?

We haven’t made contact with Monaco for Kondogbia. I’ve watched this story over the last few days get twisted from paper to paper.
Basically, we would have spoke to his agent a few months ago... We would have spoken to lots of players agents. That’s normal. When you speak to a players agent it isn’t always about signing the player but that’s for another topic.
Back to the Kondogbia stories anyway, his agent clearly wants to get his client a move or test the waters and see if there is interest for him. He will have just done an agents obvious trick and use our name to get it in the press.
I bet now Yaya is staying we don’t buy him. It would have been just seeing what Kondogbias status was in case Yaya left of other possible scenarios.

As mentioned above...Would you say then that they no longer interested in Pogba either? thanks

I actually think this lad will be a fantastic signing! could end up being as good as yaya imo.

Real ARE interested. Is he suddenly good enough now ?

Lets see if Real move for him shall we?

Like i said, seen him enough times, does not float my boat. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on a player. Like i have said, i would take Gundogan and Xhaka over him anyday of the week. Better options out there than this man. No need me getting a hardon at every name we are linked with like everyone else.

Would be a good long term replacement for Fernandinho, not convinced he'd be a replacement for Yaya. We realistically need another player in the middle who can actually cover a lot of ground, espeically if we're keeping Yaya for another year.

The good thing is, the man is only 22 years old. He is a talent, i am not doubting that, but he is very very raw and that is the reason why he would not be top of my list. He could go either way, he could massively flop, or be an absolute sensation. In this summer window, we need players who can hit the ground running in order for us to catch Chelsea, Kondogbia is a massive massive gamble and not guarenteed to be a brilliant signing unlike other players out there, whereas a player like Vidal would be. The only downside to Vidal is, he isn't no spring chicken anymore and we do not to inject more younger players into the squad. Would still love a player like Vidal at City though, absolute monster of a midfielder and in todays game, is the "complete midfielder".

Personally, I haven't seen much of this fella but I'm not particularly inspired.

Pogba, Verratti, Koke, Kranevitter and I'm not taking the piss but Moussa Sissoko at Newcastle I'd have.

These are the mammoths that we need in our midfield now.

Lets see if Real move for him shall we?[/B]

Like i said, seen him enough times, does not float my boat. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on a player. Like i have said, i would take Gundogan and Xhaka over him anyday of the week. Better options out there than this man. No need me getting a hardon at every name we are linked with like everyone else.

I just do not agree with your assertion that unless any player we move for is being approached by Real, Barca or Munich they are below par. Those three cant sign everybody.

Would be a good long term replacement for Fernandinho, not convinced he'd be a replacement for Yaya. We realistically need another player in the middle who can actually cover a lot of ground, espeically if we're keeping Yaya for another year.

This is accurate! More ferna than Yaya long term

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.