Kondogbia

LoveCity said:
Real Madrid and Juventus have apparently made their interest known in him, time to get this deal done if we're in for him. Dortmund, PSG, and CSKA also showing interest. Don't want us being beaten to young talents by other clubs (ie. Hazard last summer).
Got a good feeling about this lad don't know why and we do need to move quickly the sharks are circling!

LoveCity said:
Real Madrid and Juventus have apparently made their interest known in him, time to get this deal done if we're in for him. Dortmund, PSG, and CSKA also showing interest. Don't want us being beaten to young talents by other clubs (ie. Hazard last summer).

We weren't beaten to Hazard, we just didn't sign him.

If we don't sign this lad, it will be because either we don't want him, won't pay enough for him, or he prefers to go somewhere else. Not because Txiki etc are all sat around having a brew.

Neville Kneville said:
LoveCity said:

We weren't beaten to Hazard, we just didn't sign him.

If we don't sign this lad, it will be because either we don't want him, won't pay enough for him, or he prefers to go somewhere else. Not because Txiki etc are all sat around having a brew.

images

kp789 said:
Sevilla not Seville GET IT RIGHT!

Alright, calm it.

To be fair, Seville is the English spelling of Sevilla, so I can see how people get mistaken with the name of football club. But of course, it is Sevilla if you're referring to the football club.

woahmark said:
kp789 said:
Sevilla not Seville GET IT RIGHT!

Alright, calm it.

To be fair, Seville is the English spelling of Sevilla, so I can see how people get mistaken with the name of football club. But of course, it is Sevilla if you're referring to the football club.

OH GREAT....now I'm confused!!!!

Looks a talented player, similar style of play to Yaya from watching YouTube videos.

He looks pretty athletic in terms of agility and speed which is what we are missing in midfield. For the reported 10m looks like a good signing to me. Just hope we get there first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.