Kalidou Koulibaly

I have not seen much of all players linked with apart from this guy This fella quality is what i was hoping for when Mangala came to us i know other options are younger but its this guy for me Sadly i dont see this being anything other than an auction and have bad vibes with Napoli from the Jorginho farce last summer. in this window i have complete faith with PEP

You are only saying that because we won't get either and you can have a moan at the club again,transparent

I've stated for the past few weeks these two are the best defenders in the market. As I've said, if we don't get either, we keep with what we have.

I won't moan if we keep with our CB options, as long as we don't buy for the sake of buying.

Controversial, but I'd rather pay 60 million to take Gomez off Liverpool's hand and let them have Koulibally.

Gomez will never become as good as Koulibaly.

We need a dominant CB just like Van Dijk, Gomez doesn't fall into that category.

Gomez isn't as good as Stones IMO.

Gomez will never become as good as Koulibaly.

We need a dominant CB just like Van Dijk, Gomez doesn't fall into that category.

Gomez isn't as good as Stones IMO.
For what we do, Gomez will be great. I think he is grossly underrated.

But since he is a Po player, I'll try not to hype him too much.

I was very impressed with Koulibaly when City played them. Read the game well, brought the ball out and his passing was exemplary.

But similarly with Van Dijk, why at the age of 28, did/have no "major" teams come in for them until now?

Koulibaly has been at Napoli for 5 years and no one has had a dabble?

The lad has been playing well for a few years, so why no bites from Real or Barca or City or PSG, etc?

Just seems odd.

I was very impressed with Koulibaly when City played them. Read the game well, brought the ball out and his passing was exemplary.

But similarly with Van Dijk, why at the age of 28, did/have no "major" teams come in for them until now?

Koulibaly has been at Napoli for 5 years and no one has had a dabble?

The lad has been playing well for a few years, so why no bites from Real or Barca or City or PSG, etc?

Just seems odd.

Good question, and one I can answer, People have been looking at him for the past two years, but the price tag Napoli put on him was obscene and he never forced a move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.