Kun Aguero 16

I got my shirt printed, it took a while but I guess I'd rather someone took a while and got it right, than quickly and spoil it. It took ages to wait they should have had more people on. I don't blame them for taking a while they looked tierd. Some idiot at the side of me was complaining about how long it took, wanted the girl doing his shirt to get it wrong just to winde him up for complaining. haha

smag said:
I got my shirt printed, it took a while but I guess I'd rather someone took a while and got it right, than quickly and spoil it. It took ages to wait they should have had more people on. I don't blame them for taking a while they looked tierd. Some idiot at the side of me was complaining about how long it took, wanted the girl doing his shirt to get it wrong just to winde him up for complaining. haha

This. Turn up at peak time in the middle of the AFTERNOON of the WEEKEND Aguero signs and then complaining at having to wait a little while longer for a print than on a normal day is just silly.
People who are so itching to get out of the Citystore with their Aguero shirt should be a little more itching to leave the house a little earlier to beat the queues.

Can anyone tell me what colours will the champs league names/numbers be? For example on the blue kit will they be dark blue like the Europa kit? And for the red and black will they be gold :D

SuperYaya said:
Wish we'd fucked Ade off and given Aguero 9, sounds better from a marketing point of view. Doesn't really make much difference though.

It's not going to happen, is it?

Agüero wears 16 for Argentina. 16 was available at City, so there was no contest, IMHO.

It seems like 16 is his number, just like 18 Was Klinsmann's number for club and country.

And besides, given our luck with No. 9s over the last few seasons (Bojinov and Ade), I think it's to be avoided at all costs!

I was at the shop on Saturday, bought home & away for my lads b/day no probs but...fuck me, what a queue upstairs for the printing. There were only 6 machines on the go out of a possible 10 (i think) The young uns were workin their nads off bless em but i waited for over an hour. No biggy compared to the 9 hrs for the final tkts. As it was a bit Fred Carno's when I got one of the new shirts back I said "wheres the champs league badges" so the poor lad just stuck em on, he didn't have the energy left to check my receipt. Both kits are top drawer. The organisational side of things still seems to be in the second div including the tkt office but i suppose they'll catch on.

shinpads said:
took about an hour to get my shirt printed yesterday, watched the f1 qualifying on my phone while i was waiting, most popular was kun aguero 16, but a fair few kompany and yaya shirts being done as well. the lad who did mine took ages , the girls were far quicker.

was it free?

jimmymart said:
shinpads said:
took about an hour to get my shirt printed yesterday, watched the f1 qualifying on my phone while i was waiting, most popular was kun aguero 16, but a fair few kompany and yaya shirts being done as well. the lad who did mine took ages , the girls were far quicker.

was it free?
^^ this, was it free "shinpads"?

jimmymart said:
shinpads said:

was it free?
12 quid for printing, minus the 10 % for seasoncard holders

can anyone who bought the shirt on jjb with aguero on it confirm if its how the club did it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.