Votes: 52 11.1%
  • David Silva

Votes: 34 7.3%
  • Sergio Aguero

Votes: 160 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Bluemoon Player of the Year 2011/12

Hard choice but Kompany shaves it for me.

This is quite an exciting race... I voted for Yaya, so hard to choose between the leading contenders...

Whoever wins it will deserve it.

But I hope it's Vinny.

I went for Yaya we struggled when he was gone. When he came back he popped up with some important goals. To be honest you could make a call for any of 6 players to be player of the year. From Joe Hart , Silva , Yaya , Kun , Kompany and Richards in my view would all be worthy winners in this.

leighton said:
I went for Yaya we struggled when he was gone. When he came back he popped up with some important goals. To be honest you could make a call for any of 6 players to be player of the year. From Joe Hart , Silva , Yaya , Kun , Kompany and Richards in my view would all be worthy winners in this.

I'd be happy with a team photo to represent the player of the year.

Very tough after an amazing team performance but for top class play week in week out and his excellent role both on and off the pitch for me it has to be Vinny. Pure class.

Yaya.When he has the ball I am so confident something good and nothing bad will happen. I know Sergio and Vincent are tops and they are great but for me its Yaya

Very difficult. How many points has Hart been worth? No doubt Silva was best player in Prem league until New Year. But comes down to who is irreplaceable - and on that basis it's:
1 kompany
2 kun
3 yaya ... All of them essential

It's fantastic to choose from such a fine array of quality players .
Every single one of the nominees played their part this season and some .
For me tho I'd give it to Kun Aguero after an outstanding first season and of course that goal , the one that clinched the Barclays Premier league crowning us as Champions of England

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.