Kun Aguero

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
It may well have already been mentioned, but I don't think Aguero has settled-in yet, and he's fucking outstanding. Christ alone knows how good he'll be next season.

I know what you mean, he hasn't quite "clicked" yet.

SamTheGuru said:
It may well have already been mentioned, but I don't think Aguero has settled-in yet, and he's fucking outstanding. Christ alone knows how good he'll be next season.

I think it takes players a full season in a new side to settle in. He's been outstanding so far and I too think he hasn't shown anywhere near his true abilities yet. Just wait until next season, the lad is world class (and I do mean true world class, not the "world class" that is banded about too much and isn't meant or needed or deserved by many) and is frighteningly good!

nachop666 said:
danburge82 said:
"Llevo, el football en la sangre
es parte de mi alma
la hinchada grita
'¡vamos Kun Agüero!'"

Fútbol :D
Indeed ;) (sorry for my poor Spanish; yo hablar mui perquito Español!)

Am older than I sometimes care to remember so have seen a few good 'uns but not sure I have ever seen a striker I have enjoyed watching more.

As people have been saying next year he could be unstoppable.

Agreed, Aguero is 'world class' ... would fit in and grace any team in the world, can't wait for next season already and we've not even got the title yet ! ... It's brill bein City

danburge82 said:
SamTheGuru said:

I think it takes players a full season in a new side to settle in. He's been outstanding so far and I too think he hasn't shown anywhere near his true abilities yet. Just wait until next season, the lad is world class (and I do mean true world class, not the "world class" that is banded about too much and isn't meant or needed or deserved by many) and is frighteningly good!

Aguero is class, work rate today superb... hand on heart tevez not as good as him on a day like this.. amazing buy he was !

I agree with everything said about Aguerro here.

What I especially like about him, is that even when things aren't going right for him, he keeps his head up and runs his pants off for the team.
There are one or two that could learn alot from him. Zabaleta is the same mentality..............................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.