Kun Aguero

Marvin said:
bluefandk said:
Best striker Ive had the pleasure watching play for City, truly fantastic today.
Dzeko was better

Don't talk daft,Dzeko worked tirelessly today and most of his play was excellent but Aguero is on a different level entirely,in both ability and industry.

Andouble said:
TROUSERS said:
If anyone needs confirmation that this guy is better than Tevez, then look again at the third goal where he went thru everyone but then passed it to Djeko instead of being greedy like TVEZ, and I rest my case. A teamplayer who worked his socks off today, but I think he always does.

He was really selfish leading up to that 3rd goal.

He takes on the world a lot of times, probably hard to pick your head up and see you've got 3 open teammates when you're looking at the ball dribbling through an entire team, though.
Think about it though. He's 23. Yes, he makes some mistakes, and yes he can improve.

But imagine him in 2 years. What a monster we'll have on our hands.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:59 pm --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:
bluefandk said:
Best striker Ive had the pleasure watching play for City, truly fantastic today.
Dzeko was better
Don't talk daft,Dzeko worked tirelessly today and most of his play was excellent but Aguero is on a different level entirely,in both ability and industry.
Only this.

It's not so much his ability on the ball that impresses me, it's his movement off it.

It's great for any kid to watch and learn, pure class

"Kun Agüero...Kun Agüero
Sergio,
when you score a goal,
you know I love you so,
oh Sergio"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi8h9_KgFpc[/youtube]

Kun, it's an absolute honour to have you in my team!

"Llevo, el football en la sangre
es parte de mi alma
la hinchada grita
'¡vamos Kun Agüero!'"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKRuwtzsKAg[/youtube]

Can he break Torres record from 2007-08? Most goals by a foreign in a debut-season.

Torres had 24.

Aguero has 15, with 14 games left. He needs 10 in 14 games.

Amadeus20 said:
Can he break Torres record from 2007-08? Most goals by a foreign in a debut-season.

Torres had 24.

Aguero has 15, with 14 games left. He needs 10 in 14 games.

I think it will be hard but sure he can do it some off the skill sergio does ispure class. Remember wigan at home he bagged a hatrik take a bow to silva tho but if he can click with silva like he did in the first part off season then he's got a big chance and that would surely help for the title

Andouble said:
610x.jpg
A SERGIO FOR ANY WEATHER!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.