Kun Aguero

610x.jpg

Kun > Messi. =D

The absolute best, no exceptions. Especially considering this is his first year in a new league and country!

If anyone needs confirmation that this guy is better than Tevez, then look again at the third goal where he went thru everyone but then passed it to Djeko instead of being greedy like TVEZ, and I rest my case. A teamplayer who worked his socks off today, but I think he always does.

TROUSERS said:
If anyone needs confirmation that this guy is better than Tevez, then look again at the third goal where he went thru everyone but then passed it to Djeko instead of being greedy like TVEZ, and I rest my case. A teamplayer who worked his socks off today, but I think he always does.

He was really selfish leading up to that 3rd goal.

He takes on the world a lot of times, probably hard to pick your head up and see you've got 3 open teammates when you're looking at the ball dribbling through an entire team, though.

Easily the best striker at the club, exceptional workrate and never gives up. Mad Mario has the potential to be something else but would be nice to first have him in the team for 10 games without injury or suspension!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.