Kun Aguero

Been a little over shadowed with the season Silva has had but this guy has been nearly as good and consistent in his FIRST season.

We have not seen the best of Kun yet.
polls_Homer_drools_1911_597434_answer_9_xlarge.jpeg

I had Silva as my player of the season...now im not so sure...he is class.....Tev take note you need to be Better then this ....
Pride_of_Manchester. said:
Absolutely brilliant today he was.. Had the toughest job on the pitch had to do it all on his own but he did.. Ran i into the channels again and again and controlled the ball immaculately each time.. He'll sleep tonight!

We need to sell Aguero

The reasons being....

1. Man love.
This guy is seriously giving me funny feelings. Not in a gay way. In a way that I can't wait so see him every week.

2. Work rate.
How the fuck does he consistently work himself into the ground. He makes things happen.

3. Smile on his face.
He seems to love it here. On the pitch, in training too. His team mates seem to love playing alongside him.

4. Goals.
Still bedding himself in. God help defenders next season. It's not looking good for the best defenders in the English game. Then there's the the elite defenders of europe...

He needs to be sold. We can't be allowed to have one of the best forwards in the world in our ranks. It's just not fair on everyone else...

Sell him... my fucking arse.

Kun... I fooking love you

Not read every post in this thread, so this may have already been mentioned

But its worth mentioning again anyway!!

But what gets me, aside from the guys incredible talent, incredible work rat and incredible goalscoring is the fact he seems to love it here and gets what its all about.

I follow him on twitter and he just seems to think how us fans think - he gets excited about games and goals, he credits the fans, he tweets about how we are striving to achieve bigger and better things.

I'm 42 years old and really should know better, but the guy excites me, I'm a member of the weird mancrush club and I'm happy beyond belief that he plays for City.

I hope he stays here for the rest of his career

Re: We need to sell Aguero

Impeccable said:
The reasons being....

1. Man love.
This guy is seriously giving me funny feelings. Not in a gay way. In a way that I can't wait so see him every week.

2. Work rate.
How the fuck does he consistently work himself into the ground. He makes things happen.

3. Smile on his face.
He seems to love it here. On the pitch, in training too. His team mates seem to love playing alongside him.

4. Goals.
Still bedding himself in. God help defenders next season. It's not looking good for the best defenders in the English game. Then there's the the elite defenders of europe...

He needs to be sold. We can't be allowed to have one of the best forwards in the world in our ranks. It's just not fair on everyone else...

FFS mods. My original post makes no fecking sense now. Seriously... I despair at times. No harm running two separate threads at the same time. My post means nothing without the original headline. Pure bollocks on here at times.

Not only that. The thread that my post has been merged with a thread that was posted on January 8th!!!!!!!!! Cut a little slack, will ya's.

It's scary to think that the lad is younger than Joe.

I remember King Kev once saying that he didn't reach his best until he was 27; imagine four more years of Kun improving :-D

And if proof were needed that the players aren't just here for the money, people need look no further than our little No. 16.

Impeccable said:
Impeccable said:
The reasons being....

1. Man love.

2. Work rate.

3. Smile on his face.

4. Goals.

FFS mods. My original post makes no fecking sense now. Seriously... I despair at times. No harm running two separate threads at the same time. My post means nothing without the original headline. Pure bollocks on here at times
Dont understand, is this your thread?

rastus said:
Impeccable said:
Impeccable said:
The reasons being....

1. Man love.

2. Work rate.

3. Smile on his face.

4. Goals.

FFS mods. My original post makes no fecking sense now. Seriously... I despair at times. No harm running two separate threads at the same time. My post means nothing without the original headline. Pure bollocks on here at times
Dont understand, is this your thread?

Is it feck!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.