Kun Aguero

The only challenge will be keeping him! As the saying goes, Real Madrid always get their man no matter what, and their eyes are on him (and Silva). Hopefully he genuinely does like it here as Real Madrid don't have the superior financial clout to dominate us with, they usually use middle men to force moves through. Kun should be the face of our club for many years.

It normally takes a season for a player to adapt to the PL, so you've got to really feel bad for next seasons defenders, poor fuckers won't stand a chance.

LoveCity said:
The only challenge will be keeping him! As the saying goes, Real Madrid always get their man no matter what, and their eyes are on him (and Silva). Hopefully he genuinely does like it here as Real Madrid don't have the superior financial clout to dominate us with, they usually use middle men to force moves through. Kun should be the face of our club for many years.

I don't think Shaykh will let them go. Real Madrid is known for its purchasing power - true. But right now Man. City might just as likely get someone from Real as the other way around.

LoveCity said:

Kun going to Mardrid would be like Ladyboy joining City.

Do you really think he would join the arch rivals of the club he left to come here?

Re: We need to sell Aguero

Impeccable said:
Impeccable said:
The reasons being....

1. Man love.
This guy is seriously giving me funny feelings. Not in a gay way. In a way that I can't wait so see him every week.

2. Work rate.
How the fuck does he consistently work himself into the ground. He makes things happen.

3. Smile on his face.
He seems to love it here. On the pitch, in training too. His team mates seem to love playing alongside him.

4. Goals.
Still bedding himself in. God help defenders next season. It's not looking good for the best defenders in the English game. Then there's the the elite defenders of europe...

He needs to be sold. We can't be allowed to have one of the best forwards in the world in our ranks. It's just not fair on everyone else...

Sell him... my fucking arse.

Kun... I fooking love you

FFS mods. My original post makes no fecking sense now. Seriously... I despair at times. No harm running two separate threads at the same time. My post means nothing without the original headline. Pure bollocks on here at times.

Not only that. The thread that my post has been merged with a thread that was posted on January 8th!!!!!!!!! Cut a little slack, will ya's.

The headline is still at the top of your post, and I agree it is pure bollocks on here at times. An Aguero thread already up and running, but you want your own ? Nothing you had to say needed it's own thread.
As for this thread being from Jan 8th ? Well the last few pages are all from today, so you really didn't need to start another thread.

Vienna_70 said:
Do you really think he would join the arch rivals of the club he left to come here?

I think he would, there was a lot of talk Real were his first choice but Atletico simply refused it. He left Atletico on bad terms (a pseudo-boycott) and their fans were angry, with the 'cushion' of City between clubs I think he would go to Real just as I think Ronaldo would come here if the situation/circumstances were right. This is the reality of modern football really. I do think Aguero is happy here and don't think Real will get him next summer, it's just in 2 or 3 years I worry about.

LoveCity said:
Vienna_70 said:

I think he would, there was a lot of talk Real were his first choice but Atletico simply refused it. He left Atletico on bad terms (a pseudo-boycott) and their fans were angry, with the 'cushion' of City between clubs I think he would go to Real just as I think Ronaldo would come here if the situation/circumstances were right. This is the reality of modern football really. I do think Aguero is happy here and don't think Real will get him next summer, it's just in 2 or 3 years I worry about.

Fair enough. You obviously know more about this than I do.

He's an excellent player, but today our team showed how to get the best out of him: Supply him with through balls and good service.

I also was impressed with how Sergio was bringing others into play. He had a nice assist for Dzeko and he nearly set up Yaya for a tap-in.

Apologies if this has already been covered but did anyone see Sergio after Micah went down injured? Without being told to do so, he immediately dropped into the right back slot to provide defensive cover. Fantastic player who works his socks off all over the pitch.

Jumanji said:
He's an excellent player, but today our team showed how to get the best out of him: Supply him with through balls and good service.

I also was impressed with how Sergio was bringing others into play. He had a nice assist for Dzeko and he nearly set up Yaya for a tap-in.

That's something Tévez wouldn't do; he is far too greedy to pass to others, when they are in a much better position to score than he is, such as setting up Edin against Fulham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.