Kun Aguero

LoveCity said:
Vienna_70 said:
Do you really think he would join the arch rivals of the club he left to come here?

I think he would, there was a lot of talk Real were his first choice but Atletico simply refused it. He left Atletico on bad terms (a pseudo-boycott) and their fans were angry, with the 'cushion' of City between clubs I think he would go to Real just as I think Ronaldo would come here if the situation/circumstances were right. This is the reality of modern football really. I do think Aguero is happy here and don't think Real will get him next summer, it's just in 2 or 3 years I worry about.

Totally agree here but we have the power off our owner what if Madrid come knocking this summer they won't even get a luck in. Sergio is a pleasure to watch and up there with the best but deep down he May want to play for real Madrid and that's fine further down the line (2 3 years) and if he's hot priority now we will demand top ££££ and hopefully he will leave with titles but i think he likes it here so not worried as off yet about Madrid.

EalingBlue2 said:
Lady boy for aguero is The only way it happens

Agreed. That's the only way I'd be okay with Silva or Aguero going there.

Anyway, I remember when we first signed Aguero his critics said that he didn't assist his teammates enough, and was borderline selfish.

What I've seen from him this season couldn't be further from that assessment...he is constantly looking to involve his teammates, and has passed up good opportunities to give a teammate the easier goal (ie, Dzeko's last two).

And that's not even mentioning his insane work rate and positive attitude.

What a pick up he's been.

he seems happy here and people can change their plans as their life changes around them.

no reason if silva and aguero are enjoying their football here that they wouldn't prefer to stay for the rest of their careers, particularly if they lead us to big trophies and thus reap the individual rewards.

if we win the prem and then the CL in the next few seasons I don't see any reason why Silva wouldn't be voted World Player of the Year.

not everybody has to go to Madrid, and 2bh, if Ronaldo would even think of coming here, what message does that send about him in Madrid? hardly the most positive.

LoveCity said:
As the saying goes, Real Madrid always get their man no matter what, and their eyes are on him (and Silva).

They can't have them! Simple as.

Before he came to City, I used to think that all the stuff about how good Aguero was, must be largely "hype".

Since seeing him playing for City, it's clear that, unless serious injury or total loss of form occur, he has the potential to be one of the true greats of the game.

Seeing Aguero, Silva, Yaya, and, if he behaves himself and matures, Balotelli, in the same team is one of the most exciting prospects in the EPL there has ever been.

Every fan of football - apart from those who hate or are envious of City - will wish to see all these playing well together - with of course others such as Kompany, Hart, Richards, Lescott, Dzeko etc. doing well also.

From a pure footballing point of view this City team has the potential to play some of the most beautiful heartwarming football this country has ever seen.

Vienna_70 said:
Jumanji said:
He's an excellent player, but today our team showed how to get the best out of him: Supply him with through balls and good service.

I also was impressed with how Sergio was bringing others into play. He had a nice assist for Dzeko and he nearly set up Yaya for a tap-in.

That's something Tévez wouldn't do; he is far too greedy to pass to others, when they are in a much better position to score than he is, such as setting up Edin against Fulham.

I wouldn't say that's entirely true. All strikers are greedy, it's just in their nature. Sergio has been very greedy on occasions as well. As has Edin, and Mario too!

Jumanji said:
Vienna_70 said:
Jumanji said:
He's an excellent player, but today our team showed how to get the best out of him: Supply him with through balls and good service.

I also was impressed with how Sergio was bringing others into play. He had a nice assist for Dzeko and he nearly set up Yaya for a tap-in.

That's something Tévez wouldn't do; he is far too greedy to pass to others, when they are in a much better position to score than he is, such as setting up Edin against Fulham.

I wouldn't say that's entirely true. All strikers are greedy, it's just in their nature. Sergio has been very greedy on occasions as well. As has Edin, and Mario too!
There are degrees of "greed" though. Would Tevez have passed to Dzeko for that goal last evening? Perhaps, but I would put more money on Aguero doing what he did.

Whatever his many virtues as a footballer, Tevez never struck me as being a team player in the way Aguero is.

Frank H said:
Jumanji said:
Vienna_70 said:

There are degrees of "greed" though. Would Tevez have passed to Dzeko for that goal last evening? Perhaps, but I would put more money on Aguero doing what he did.

Whatever his many virtues as a footballer, Tevez never struck me as being a team player in the way Aguero is.

Aguero is similar to Tevez except better and not a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.