Kun Aguero

Yeah yeah yeah!!......but can he and the other fancy dan
lightweight foreigners hack it on a cold wintery night
in febuary?

churchill_dog-oh_yes.jpg

The Argentinian connection ! Tevez is the same really, just that he's an orrible little ****

ANY1aBLUE said:
I agree with everything said about Aguerro here.

What I especially like about him, is that even when things aren't going right for him, he keeps his head up and runs his pants off for the team.
There are one or two that could learn alot from him. Zabaleta is the same mentality..............................

itisrising said:
Work-rate was immense today. Worked hard and was really our only threat from open play considering Nasri didn't do anything. Fantastic player !

Kun was superb but why spoil your post by criticising Nasri. He had a good game and it now beginning to have an impact.

CC1 said:
itisrising said:
Work-rate was immense today. Worked hard and was really our only threat from open play considering Nasri didn't do anything. Fantastic player !

Kun was superb but why spoil your post by criticising Nasri. He had a good game and it now beginning to have an impact.
That, the OP, was referring to the FA Cup match i think

CC1 said:
itisrising said:

The OP was from January the 8th dude, so he was talking about a different game but I agree, people should get off his back as he's going to come good for us, quality player.

Kun is a very good player and getting better all the time, adapting to his new team and the league. Next season we will see the best of Kun alongside RVP lol ;)

mancharlie said:
The Argentinian connection ! Tevez is the same really, just that he's an orrible little ****

512.gif

Absolutely brilliant again this afternoon. What a player we have here. People talk about Balotelli only being a kid at 21, but forget Kun is only two years older.

Outstanding!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.