Kun Aguero

BoyBlue_1985 said:
How dare he be such a mercenary and join are club for the money only and then have the fucking cheek to actually turn up and be a world beater

Mercenary wanker
class

Could be one of, if not the greatest city player to wear the shirt if he carries on.

I actually think there's more to come from him, a full season in the Prem then fresh proper start for next season.

The guy is outstanding, pleasure to watch him.

ayia napa blues said:
stan horne said:
Top man and player i just hope the romours of Madrid trying to sign him are of the mark

Do Madrid want to sign him ? Probably
Could they probably
Would it cost them £70 - £80 million probably
bollox if hulk is 100mil, would want at least 125mil. but seriously cant see him going anyway, hes on top wages at a huge club with CL footy next season, the only thing that those clubs could possibly offer him is a sunny climate.

Aguero is turning in quality performances week in, week out - was also really pleased to see him set up Dzeko again - selfless play.

The guy behind me at tonight's match was doing my head in .... shouting at Aguero to do more running and even criticised him for hitting the bar when he nodded it round the keeper as he said, "should have just rolled it in" .... yep, with that defender there and everything

One thing I don't like about the European games is being surrounded by a bunch of new idiots talking absolute bollocks.

I love you Sergio.

Freestyler said:
Could be one of, if not the greatest city player to wear the shirt if he carries on.

I actually think there's more to come from him, a full season in the Prem then fresh proper start for next season.

The guy is outstanding, pleasure to watch him.

Agreed, he's f****** brilliant. Pace, skill, strength, finishing, workrate - he's got the lot. And to top it all a great attitude and a team player, that's at least two goals he's put on a plate for Dzeko recently.

I think he has eclipsed Silva as our best player and he makes his Argentinian compatriot striker look like a carthorse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.