Kyle Walker : 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His sheer pace papers over a lot of cracks in his game.
On his day he is a dangerous threat to the opponent. But technically he is the poorest in the squad by a distance imo.
Agree with this. His nonchalance or lack of concentration with the ball at his feet was evident at the world cup

No, Lineker was fucking shite in his 'analysis' and so are you. Maybe watching our actual games would have helped, though.

So you think Walker is a good crosser of the ball? You must be watching completely different games to me then.

Started the season poorly like some of the others. He is having 2 or 3 brain farts every game. I’d send him away for a couple of weeks and get him to clear his head.

Started the season poorly like some of the others. He is having 2 or 3 brain farts every game. I’d send him away for a couple of weeks and get him to clear his head.

With Danilo having been out for a couple of months, I'm not sure this is possible.

However, I agree he would appear to need a bit of a break. Hopefully Danilo will be back soon, but I doubt he has 90 minutes in him just yet.

No doubt Kyle will be given the night off when we go to Oxford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.