Kyle Walker : 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best RB in the league for me in totality but his final ball needs a big improvement.

Same again today. His pace is a great asset and helped us win the loose ball back from corners etc on a number of occasions.

On the flip side, his passing was sloppy especially first 20 mins and he hit one cross that hard when through that it would have taken someone’s head off had there been anyone within 5 yards of it!

Same again today. His pace is a great asset and helped us win the loose ball back from corners etc on a number of occasions.

On the flip side, his passing was sloppy especially first 20 mins and he hit one cross that hard when through that it would have taken someone’s head off had there been anyone within 5 yards of it!

You see it too then? He's so close to be being the perfect right back!

I think we all see that and are also thinking come on Kyle you'e got a couple levels left in you..

I know its early, but Walker is worrying me. He is average to below average on the ball. He does not give us the width on the right to utilize his speed (we use our forwards and wingers), his final ball is poor we know. He is giving the ball away constantly in these first few games, and it seems to be affecting his confidence also.

IF our fullbacks are primarily going to be playing inverted then we need another RB in the Delph/Zinchenko mold. Someone to keep possession who can pass in tight spaces. These are Walkers worst qualities.

I'm not giving up on the guy, he was fantastic for us last year and everything we needed, but it could not hurt us to start looking for a 2nd right back that offers something different than Walker.

I know its early, but Walker is worrying me. He is average to below average on the ball. He does not give us the width on the right to utilize his speed (we use our forwards and wingers), his final ball is poor we know. He is giving the ball away constantly in these first few games, and it seems to be affecting his confidence also.

IF our fullbacks are primarily going to be playing inverted then we need another RB in the Delph/Zinchenko mold. Someone to keep possession who can pass in tight spaces. These are Walkers worst qualities.

I'm not giving up on the guy, he was fantastic for us last year and everything we needed, but it could not hurt us to start looking for a 2nd right back that offers something different than Walker.
Danilo.

Literally the reason we bought him, different skillset.

Danilo.

Literally the reason we bought him, different skillset.
True, I would like to see some more of Danilo in the games where we will dominate the ball, but I think it would still suit us to find another young right back even if that means Danilo goes. He can't be happy with the amount of playing time he's getting especially after he left Madrid where he was getting the same if not more than here.

True, I would like to see some more of Danilo in the games where we will dominate the ball, but I think it would still suit us to find another young right back even if that means Danilo goes. He can't be happy with the amount of playing time he's getting especially after he left Madrid where he was getting the same if not more than here.
He has been injured, how much game time do you expect him to have this season. He will play 30+ this season easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.