Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Kyle Walker, stepping up with arguably his best game in a city shirt. Superb stuff. I think he may have been fucking everywhere.

ManCitizens.

I agree he can’t be as dominant against his winger because as you say, we don’t do much defending. So that’s why I asked...should he be playing week in week out in the Prem, if he is going to be ultra negative on the ball? Liverpool play against the same shite teams we play against and their right back gets double figures for assists every season. Surely if we have no defending to do, we don’t need a defensive full back?
Kyle Walker has been one of our best players this season, are we watching the same game?

Blue Hefner

Less a handful of dodgy games around Xmas over the past 2 seasons he’s been extremely consistent from day one

A class act

manimanc

Was immense last night.
One can only think he's stopped having 3 girls on the go and has just the 1.

Full of energy, full of pace, looked like the Kyle Walker of old.

Easy

There are games where we have 80% possession and Walker feels like more of a burden than an asset. Then there are games where you need someone to make Eden Hazard look like a League Two player. Majestic tonight
spot on.

When Kyle is focused he’s one of the best right backs in the world purely because he’s an absolute wall defensively. Constantly shuts down world class wingers.

Withnail

spot on.

When Kyle is focused he’s one of the best right backs in the world purely because he’s an absolute wall defensively. Constantly shuts down world class wingers.
Agreed Walker on his game is a better defensive RB than Trent Arnold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.