Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve probably said this previously. But he (and Fernandinho) have been our most consistent players this season.

Have to agree,but a lot of them freekicks not just walker but nearly any city player the ref couldn’t contain himself to blow for a foul,a majority of them were nothing at all ..
Walker's was just plain silly. It was obvious he wanted to show Martinell that 'he is there', and that is completely fine by me, had it been happened somewhere at the halfway line, but you shouldn't do that from a great crossing position.

But true, other than that, he was very good. Happened a few times already that after initally struggling with his winger, after some consolidation they no longer trouble him really.

He’s been great for about 12 months but poor today.

Still, he’s the least of our problems in defence and usual a consistent performer.

I thought he worked his arse off today. Fully committed and did well. Not sure where he was for vardys goal but I prefer him to cancello.

caught up the pitch, Leicester score.

caught asleep, Barnes nearly scores.

Otherwise very good but shows how reliant our defence is on him being there and switched on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.