Kyle Walker newspaper story

They shouldn't get drunk and incapable because that's the quickest route to a serious injury and possible end to a career. A few is fine but when you're getting to the stage Kyle has, you need a wake up call.

Doesn't seem to be a problem every time Jack is snapped coming out of a club off his face.

I get what you are saying but a lot of players really let loose most weeks. I'm not condoning that, it's just reality. And I'm also not defending Walker acting like a twat, I just find the total overreaction tedious and a bit selective.

Hes a fucking idiot and clearly not got anyone with anysense looking out for him when on the piss, the money hes on he could pay for a minder to ensure he litterally doesn,t make a knob of himself, that said you'd think they'd be someone in his close circle making sure this type of shit dosen't hit the tabloids.

As others have said at this stage of his career and the end of season coming fast you'd think he be doing all he can to ensure he plays at a high level for as long as he can and play a part in the final run in.

Pep will wipe the floor with him far worse than his Mrs.

It breaks GDPR. They can hand it over to the police, but not anyone else.

Surely, the police would have to wait for a complaint from the public, and I mean someone who was actually there, not Offended from Sussex? Then they would request the tape. The pub can't just send bits of their surveillance tapes around Willy Nilly ( ;) ) can they?

And wouldn't they only be able to record surveillance for limited purposes like security? Unless they say on the front door "we will be recording you for surveillance purposes and just in case there is any chance of making a few bob"?

Doesn't seem to be a problem every time Jack is snapped coming out of a club off his face.

I get what you are saying but a lot of players really let loose most weeks. I'm not condoning that, it's just reality. And I'm also not defending Walker acting like a twat, I just find the total overreaction tedious and a bit selective.
Always seems worse with the English players to me. Probably why we never win any international tournaments when they're up against more focused and professional players.

An idiot with a drink on him.
It would have helped with the 2 days off that all City players did nothing stupid in that time.
Rag press would have loved something like this to happen after the scouse game.
All the focus on Kyle now.Mission accomplished.

Always seems worse with the English players to me. Probably why we never win any international tournaments when they're up against more focused and professional players.

Just less scrutiny, I think. Those Argentina and France squads have been full of players who have done worse than this.

But it does seem like the biggest drinkers in our squad are the English lads. Not sure that's always been the case but it seems to be with the current group.

Inapropriatre conduct, I'm guessing the females wern't offended or forced to do anything they didn't want to the fellas a knobhead first class, But we all liked a laugh and drink when we were younger, I just never got my old man out the people present would still be laughing.

Not read all the thread so may be repeating, but last week when he was a pundit on The Sheffield United and Spurs match he was chatting about his role at City and that he was one of the captains. As such he needed to set an example both on and off the pitch.
Enough said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.