Kyle Walker newspaper story

If Kyle Walker did expose himself in public it IS a sex offence and he could be prosecuted for it. I’m not saying he should or shouldn’t I’m just saying please don’t bury your heads in the sand and pick on other posters because they state the truth or ask the question.

On the opposite side with Kyle there were photos of him shopping with his wife last week and there were PDA as they shopped.

He’s a daft ‘apporth, like many another person can be in drink and it happens. We learn to live with it!

Worse things are going on in the world, including people worrying where the money for their next meal is coming from, so I’m not losing any sleep about a drunken footballer (who also happened to get my MOTM vote this week. Come back John Boy quick fast! ;-) )

Just my two pennorth! :-) Have a good International Women’s Day. (As it is IWD you aren’t allowed to pick on me!) ;-)

Last edited:
If theres any truth in this story then the socials will have a field day.

To be honest even before this shite came out ive had walker as good as hes been slowly being edged out of the squad
for next season due to injuries and that yard he has lost.
we just dont need this type of publicity with the media ready to jump on anything even slightly story worthy.

Are you sure?

I'm not 100%, but what would the counter argument be? Why would they not be allowed to record their own CCTV and do with it what they please? Being a pro footballer isn't any kind of protection in its own right.

Don’t really give a toss about this. We know his reputation. It’s a mildly embarrassing bit of clickbait but he’s a footballer not some sort of paragon.

We gathered that he isn't the sharpest tool in the box giving his antics during the pandemic but this is just taking the piss. He's got his wife and kids at home to think about not to mention the business end of the season.

So, it didn't happen?
I don t know if it happened. I do know Newspapers talk 50% bs. And I know they have the power to absolutely change the narrative of absolutely anything they want. And I know they hate City, and I know they lie about City.

If the police take action then I will sit up and take notice, but certainly not off the back of any hack.

Worse things happen at sea.
Same rag paper by the way.
Wonder if Kyle's excuse to his missus will be as flimsy as Big Wout's to the United fans. "I was trying to put Van Dijk off..."

Doesn't seem to be a problem every time Jack is snapped coming out of a club off his face.

I get what you are saying but a lot of players really let loose most weeks. I'm not condoning that, it's just reality. And I'm also not defending Walker acting like a twat, I just find the total overreaction tedious and a bit selective.
Can we stop with the comments like Jack is photographed coming out of clubs regularly "off his face". He's had one incident since he was at City which Pep was unhappy about. The most recent time he was papped partying was during the off-season when he was on holiday last summer. This is Kyle's mess. Can we not drag other City players into it.

Last edited:
He got his cock out in the bar.

If this was a player for the redshirts this thread's tone would be completely different.

I'm not too bothered about it tbh, Footballer makes a **** of himself and yet again cheats on his wife. But you're absolutely spot on Argyle had this been Rashford or Sancho we'd of gone for them bigtime on here. It's just the way it rolls.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.