Kyle Walker newspaper story

I agree, however, I hope the **** who sold the video to the sun loses there job. I’d imagine if KW wanted to pursue it he would have grounds to take owners of the establishment to the cleaners.

If it was an employee or CCTV owned by the establishment then they are governed by gdpr legislation.

It's not a double standard.

Drinking to excess, affecting your training or performances, is unprofessional and bad for your career. When Jack and Phil did it they were rightly reprimanded by the manager and as far as we know it's never happened again. They were both old enough to surely not have needed that lesson, but it is what it is, they had the lesson and fingers crossed it's stuck.

Exposing your penis in a public place is a crime.

If we're going on paper reports Jack and Phil were allegedly reprimanded for turning up either still half cut or so hungover they couldn't function.

Walker seems to have arrived on time and ready to work.

Sharing the CCTV video without permission of the individuals involved to a national newspaper or anyone other than law enforcement ( and they have to have good reason) is illegal. The bar and newspaper have broken GDPR. Why share something like this? I really can't believe the owners or manager of the club has. This has to be some idiot who works there and wants to make some quick cash. I guess they have already been sacked and Walkers lawyers have made a complaint regarding the data breach. The bar could be heavily fined. If Kyle has broken the law then CPS will review any evidence the Police collect (if they are involved) and then decide to procescute. We all have to let our hair down and need to relax. Sometimes we go to far. What we don't need is the clubs and bars we are in breaking the law.

The same Kyle Walker who was a decent pundit on the Sheffield Untied footy game recently may find punditry drying up soon. Allegations can cripple. If revealed as fact, let the punishment merit the action. No need for it.

I'm not 100%, but what would the counter argument be? Why would they not be allowed to record their own CCTV and do with it what they please? Being a pro footballer isn't any kind of protection in its own right.
I just don't think in law, that places can just send in CCTV footage to anyone to make a few quid.

EDIT: See post above from @kippax_blueboy

The same Kyle Walker who was a decent pundit on the Sheffield Untied footy game recently may find punditry drying up soon. Allegations can cripple. If revealed as fact, let the punishment merit the action. No need for it.

One of the guys presenting for Sky every week got filmed gozzing all over a bloke and his little daughter.

This isn't going to "cripple" him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.