Kyle Walker newspaper story

I have, and he briefly flashes 2 people, 1 of whom is his mate and the other who has spent the last hour geting handsy with him. Neither seem surprised or concerned and both left with him.

It's really not comparable to @Lauz9888's story of a bloke walking up to 2 teenagers and putting his dick on a table is it?

He's an idiot, it's not behaviour anyone wants to see, but I find the attempts to turn it into sexual assault or an attempt to sexually intimidate strangers all a bit over the top.
It doesn’t appear comparable to the incident described by @Lauz9888, but that won’t really help Walker unless that particular incident represents the threshold for any potential criminal behaviour.

Maybe the police will investigate it thoroughly, maybe they won’t. But if somebody is exposing themselves in public - which is essentially what he’s done - then it becomes a police matter.

It doesn’t appear comparable to the incident described by @Lauz9888, but that won’t really help Walker unless that particular incident represents the threshold for any potential criminal behaviour.

Maybe the police will investigate it thoroughly, maybe they won’t. But if somebody is exposing themselves in public - which is essentially what he’s done - then it becomes a police matter.

The law requires you to intend to cause alarm or distress when flashing for it to be criminal.

Which is probably a good line in the sand. If they decide that’s what he’s done then he deserves to be in serious trouble.

From what I’ve seen though he’s not some deviant jumping out of the bushes to scare people, and he’s not deliberately made strangers see his genitals as some sort of intimidation or power play as @kaz7 seems to think he is. He’s an immature drunkard on a night out and flashes some friends for reasons unknown in their booth. For all we know they dared him to do it and not one person has unwillingly seen anything.

No one seems shocked or surprised, no one seems to have complained to the bar or police, they all jump in the minivan to go on to their next destination. Prior to the tabloids getting hold of it no one cared at all.

He’s damaged his reputation, probably his standing at the club and undoubtedly his marriage.

I don't think we need to compare him to Wayne Couzens or Louis CK just yet.

The law requires you to intend to cause alarm or distress when flashing for it to be criminal.

Which is probably a good line in the sand. If they decide that’s what he’s done then he deserves to be in serious trouble.

From what I’ve seen though he’s not some deviant jumping out of the bushes to scare people, and he’s not deliberately made strangers see his genitals as some sort of intimidation or power play as @kaz7 seems to think he is. He’s an immature drunkard on a night out and flashes some friends for reasons unknown in their booth. For all we know they dared him to do it and not one person has unwillingly seen anything.

No one seems shocked or surprised, no one seems to have complained to the bar or police, they all jump in the minivan to go on to their next destination. Prior to the tabloids getting hold of it no one cared at all.

He’s damaged his reputation, probably his standing at the club and undoubtedly his marriage.

You do know women dont report being flashed at , complain to who? Who would do anything about it ? It is something we have to put up with same with being groped and touched up , men are lucky we dont carry knives , that would stop them but at a cost to the woman

You do know women dont report being flashed at , complain to who? Who would do anything about it ? It is something we have to put up with same with being groped and touched up , men are lucky we dont carry knives , that would stop them but at a cost to the woman

Have you actually seen the video?

You keep trying to bring this back to sexual assault and implying that's what Walker has done here.

Last edited:

Don't he has created an issue with his marriage. He had a kid with another woman and his Missus still married him. This is a minor misdemeanor in comparison.

Flashing to women and harrassing them that way is a bad thing , women dont want it, dont like it and it is wrong

My sister and ex bird got flashed at it ,some years ago it was around the time we got promoted under Royle and thought it was funny and sang “what the fuck is that “ I wasn’t there so there could by lying but I doubt it .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.