Kyle Walker newspaper story

thought when he signed for the club he was supposed to have his drink and gambling issues sorted out as part of the deal from the club?

Either way soon see what Pep thinks about it at the weekend
Just watched a clip from training today on sly. They all, including Walker, looked in great spirits.

Even if it was only one person and that person was upset about it it is wrong! Some people can accept that sort of thing, others can't and it upsets them.
Would you like someone exposing themselves to your mother/sister/wife in a public place with other people around?
As I've already said I'm not that bothered, I was brought up in the age when you knew which men to avoid as a teenager working in an office. When not to go near a storeroom or the photocopier room etc. so although I don't like it I don't get traumatised by it. Some people however do get traumatised. So in my humble opinion it is wrong.
I'm not arguing against you, but your reference to office behaviour can also works in reverse. As a 16 year old working for pocket money at Rank Hovis, the manager, (knowing full well what would happen), asked me to take the tea trolley into the separate women's canteen. Ladies in their 30's,40, and older, grabbing my bum, trying to unzip my pants and one even got a boob out "Fancy a kiss sweetie". A sort of new-boy ritual.
Within any group, some will be outraged, some will see it as comical.

You are defending the indefensable again, stick to var...

I am not defending anything. I’m holding judgement until there is more evidence than a bit of CCTV that proves no wrongdoing and the word of an unnamed source in The Sun newspaper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.