Kyle Walker newspaper story

"She "can accept it but most women dont want it or think its funny

How would you know who finds it funny or not? I appreciate you're in a minority on here and there will be certain issues you'll justifiably feel defensive and frustrated about but you're not a spokesperson for half the population simply because you're one of them.

And I don't know why you find the word "she" offensive. If you have another preferred pronoun then I'll make an effort to remember it.

none of the women i know think it is funny to get flashed at or groped

Why do you keep banging on about groping? Why not just skip straight to rape?

im sure the club will do something about it, so will his mrs, if he carnt handle his drink then leave it alone ffs, every one does stupid things when pissed, but he does it x10

How would you know who finds it funny or not? I appreciate you're in a minority on here and there will be certain issues you'll justifiably feel defensive and frustrated about but you're not a spokesperson for half the population simply because you're one of them.

And I don't know why you find the word "she" offensive. If you have another preferred pronoun then I'll make an effort to remember it.

Why do you keep banging on about groping? Why not just skip straight to rape?
There is no talking to you but it is a fact that some men start with flashing and groping and progress to more serious things

Out

There is no talking to you but it is a fact that some men start with flashing and groping and progress to more serious things

Out

Not every kid who burned ants under a magnifying glass turns into Ted Bundy.

You can't just apply patterns of behaviour across a general population to one individual because one of their actions ticked a box for you. You're being silly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.