Kyle Walker newspaper story

nothing-to-see-here-im-out.gif

Sounds to me like it is closer to dropping your pants at the work Christmas party as a dare rather than flashing your dick under your raincoat on the 192 bus, IE a matter for HR rather than the police. It's still a) potentially upsetting for people who haven't asked or given consent to see your dick b) fucking idiotic for anyone to do, let alone one of our senior players and c) even more fucking idiotic to do as a public figure where every public place has a thousand cameras potentially pointing at you.

My wife was flashed at work a few years ago.

She still gets weirded out and feels uncomfortable about it now.

I guess it doesn't have to be traumatic to be a nasty experience.
im a bloke, and id say around 20years whilst i was making a phone call in a public phonebox, a bloke was stood outside and he exposed his erection too me and proceeded to wank himself in front of me. And i have to admit, it was a fucking horrid experience. He stood there with a big grin on his face. Bloody scared me if im honest.
I dread too think how women feel when they are exposed to that kind of shit.

My wife was flashed at work a few years ago.

She still gets weirded out and feels uncomfortable about it now.

I guess it doesn't have to be traumatic to be a nasty experience.
As a student I was flashed at by another guy and I still can't un-see it all these years later. I think it was the unexpected nature of the incident that shocked me more than anything as I just never knew he was gay.

Sounds to me like it is closer to dropping your pants at the work Christmas party as a dare rather than flashing your dick under your raincoat on the 192 bus, IE a matter for HR rather than the police. It's still a) potentially upsetting for people who haven't asked or given consent to see your dick b) fucking idiotic for anyone to do, let alone one of our senior players and c) even more fucking idiotic to do as a public figure where every public place has a thousand cameras potentially pointing at you.
TBF he was pointing at them too. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.