Kyle Walker newspaper story

You're comparing a convicted rapist killer, & career long sex offender & misogynist to Kyle Walker showing two birds he was with, his bell end? :-/
Kyle Walker IS a misogynist.
Kyle Walker DID expose himself, just as (I won’t mention him by name) did.

The other crimes were treated independently to this conviction.

You're comparing a convicted rapist killer, & career long sex offender & misogynist to Kyle Walker showing two birds he was with, his bell end? :-/
No, I was making the point that if he's found guilty of indecent exposure he's likely to receive a jail sentence. It may be suspended though. Why do you trivialise Walker's behaviour ? He didn't need to show anyone his bell-end to prove he is one.

The footage was from the bars security cameras and given to the sun. They're breaking every GDPR rule in the book. Outrageous behaviour from the bar.

Urinating in what you perceive to be an empty street and getting your dick out in the pub are not the same thing.

You are in the minority with your thinking.
Look inward.
The law is the law. You're in public exposing yourself. You've also run foul of public decency laws because you've pissed on private & public property causing acidic, amonia-related stain damage to masonry & a public walkway & road, not to mention the pong.

If someone walks past mid-stream, you're now exposing yourself to members of the public.

James Morgan is a nonce who should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law & placed on the sex offenders register for life to protect the Public from your rivers of beer derived piss.

I suppose you think this is a fair & rational response to you taking a leak in public?

The footage was from the bars security cameras and given to the sun. They're breaking every GDPR rule in the book. Outrageous behaviour from the bar.
Probably aren’t if the story was published. I’m sure the sun has a strong legal team that looked into this before green lighting it’s publication.

If you read it properly you'll note it's just a fucking throwaway opinion. No need to get so worked up. Honestly.
I'm not "worked up", I'm a tad exasperated with other City players being dragged into this mess. And all opinions on here are "throw away" opinions in reality. No need to get worked up when someone calls yours out as particular worthy of the rubbish heap.

The law is the law. You're in public exposing yourself. You've also run foul of public decency laws because you've pissed on private & public property causing acidic, amonia-related damage to masonry & a public walkway & road.

If someone walks past mid-stream, you're now exposing yourself to members of the public.

James Morgan is a nonce who should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law & placed on the sex offenders register for life to protect the Public from your rivers of beer derived piss.

I suppose you think this is a fair & rational response to you taking a leak in public?
I don’t think I ever called him a nonce and suggested he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

My take was, the club should suspend/fine him, donate the fine to charity, send him on some educational courses and any legal consequences he will also have to take square on the chin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.