Oh Kyle Walker,
He is the fastest
Champion of lockdown
He lived with brasses

If you need a sweeper
He'll will do the job
And if you ask nicely
He'll reveal his knob

If we're going on paper reports Jack and Phil were allegedly reprimanded for turning up either still half cut or so hungover they couldn't function.

Walker seems to have arrived on time and ready to work.
If we're comparing "crimes", seems to me it's considerably worse to take your dick out in public and grope a woman than it is to get pissed at a nightclub and turn up the worse for wear at work the next day.

As I said, I'm not for setting some City players against others in this mess, but trying to make out Kyle's behaviour was somehow less reprehensible because he turned up for training on time is ridiculous.

I'm not trivialising his behaviour. I'm waiting for the two women he was with to make an official police complaint.

If they haven't complained, then how & why has this "private matter" (MCFC statement) become public?
Matt Hancock agrees with this

From the little I know about the courts/the free press, all decisions are to be made in the public interest.

No conviction can take place without it first being in the public interest.

I assume the same for any story.

As far as we are aware no complaint was made about his behaviour to the police by anybody involved including the bar in question. It's not in the public interest except for the fact he's a celebrity. The footage wasn't released to trace him as everyone knew and knows who he is. If I was Walker I'd sue the fuckers. The footage should only have been given to the police as evidence if a complaint has been made for the CPS to review it and decide if it should go to court. Was Waker an idiot? Yes no doubt and not for the first time. If some punter sold the video they'd filmed on their phone that's a different story. The bar has to follow GDPR regulations, that's the law.

I don’t think I ever called him a nonce and suggested he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

My take was, the club should suspend/fine him, donate the fine to charity, send him on some educational courses and any legal consequences he will also have to take square on the chin.
Manchester City have said they consider it a private matter & will issue no further comments about it... So now what?

Again, you said Walker should be prosecuted, even though no one has actually complained about it.

According to some in this thread, rapist killer Wayne Couzens received 19 months for indecent exposure & so could/should Walker. Really? :-/

Walker has given the media yet another opportunity to drag City's name into the spotlight by association and throw more shit at the club. And of course they will lap up the opportunity.

He is a fucking imbecile imo and despite the club's statement about it being a " private matter ", I just cannot believe that the management are pleased by this behaviour.

Manchester City have said they consider it a private matter & will issue no further comments about it... So now what?

Again, you said Walker should be prosecuted, even though no one has actually complained about it.

According to some in this thread, rapist killer Wayne Couzens received 19 months for indecent exposure & so could/should Walker. Really? :-/
Mate honestly, just don't engage.

People have lost their fuckin minds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.