Kyle Walker newspaper story

No it isn't. Should the club punish him? Sell him?
Should he go to jail, get a criminal record?
Wayne Couzens, already serving a whole life sentence for the rape and murder of Sarah Everard, got an additional 19 months' sentence when convicted on 3 counts of indecent exposure. If Walker is guilty of flashing or exposing himself he'll do well to avoid jail.

No I think intent is important.

If I’m doing a piss down an otherwise empty sidewalk, I’m not intentionally exposing myself.

If I pull down my trousers in a pub, deliberately showing my dick to others, I should be aware that this may carry consequences.
Yes you ARE intentionally exposing yourself in public & would be charged with a Penalty Notice for Disorder (PND) & fined for urinating in public. If someone sees you, that's an exposure charge too.

So by your metric, that's you labeled a nonce & placed on the sex offenders register for life. \0/

No problem him being pissed.

But, let’s not forget (and take this in its correct context, I am not for a second stating his behaviour will escalate to these levels), but the cop that killed Sarah Everard, just days previous was known to have flashes two young women in public.

The behaviour is disgusting. I have a son and a daughter. If he behaved like that in public, I would be mortified. If she was exposed to it, I’d wanna find the guy responsible.

Anyone who thinks there is a shred of credible defence to his behaviour, please feel free to keep that to yourselves. This transcends football, it isn’t a “private” matter as the clubs state, it happened in public. Let’s be better than this. Suspend him immediately.
100% this.

No problem him being pissed.

But, let’s not forget (and take this in its correct context, I am not for a second stating his behaviour will escalate to these levels), but the cop that killed Sarah Everard, just days previous was known to have flashes two young women in public.

The behaviour is disgusting. I have a son and a daughter. If he behaved like that in public, I would be mortified. If she was exposed to it, I’d wanna find the guy responsible.

Anyone who thinks there is a shred of credible defence to his behaviour, please feel free to keep that to yourselves. This transcends football, it isn’t a “private” matter as the clubs state, it happened in public. Let’s be better than this. Suspend him immediately.
Spot on. He’s a cretin

I haven’t read all the posts so this may have already been mentioned. A few days ago The Sun carried a photo of Kyle kissing his wife while they were out shopping. Today the same newspaper has this story and videos.

This is not the first time The Sun has published stories about Kyle and it is clear that either they are targeting him or someone else is knowing they have a newspaper very willing to buy stories and pictures.

The people closest to Kyle need be sitting him down and having a serious talk to him. He needs to stop getting pissed in public or this isn’t going to end well for him. It’s his wife and kids I feel sorry for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.