Kyle Walker newspaper story

Some men… and some women. Some women have filthier minds and mouths and actions than some men.

A girl started wanking me off in my pants in the chill out room of a club once. I never asked her to and didn’t even really consent to it but was fucked so just went along with it for a bit. It was an uncomfortable experience to be honest but there were as many women who sat and watched us as men, and as many of each who walked out.
Not in my world

I'm not trivialising his behaviour. I'm waiting for the two women he was with to make an official police complaint.

If they haven't complained, then how & why has this "private matter" (MCFC statement) become public?
Cheshire police are aware of the incident via the video and are in the early stages of their investigation.

Urinating in what you perceive to be an empty street and getting your dick out in the pub are not the same thing.

You are in the minority with your thinking.
Look inward.

I can guarantee it comes under the same offence, indecent exposure. I know this because years ago a mate's brother got off a bus near Saint Luke's church near Hollyhedge road in Wythenshawe. It was late at night and having had a drink he was bursting for a piss. Wisely he went behind the church to do so as he was out of sight. Unluckily for him a policewoman was patrolling the area and followed him catching him in the act. He was arrested and convicted at magistrates court for indecent exposure.

Manchester City have said they consider it a private matter & will issue no further comments about it... So now what?

Again, you said Walker should be prosecuted, even though no one has actually complained about it.

According to some in this thread, rapist killer Wayne Couzens received 19 months for indecent exposure & so could/should Walker. Really? :-/
No, the devil is in the detail.

I have not said he SHOULD be prosecuted. That IF he IS, then that’s a repercussion to his idiocy he will have to take on the chin.

What Kyle did and what he did are worlds apart. But, what Kyle did was abhorrent and the club absolutely should hold him to account. It’s such bizarre behaviour, whether or not the idiots I was with were happy with me getting out my knob, never would I fucking do it “for a laugh”

Do you know what, these comments on here feel like they have got racial undertones, imho.
This is like reading the daily mail when they went all in on Raz getting pelters for living his life, it's got a nasty undercurrent these posts on here it really has.

Personally i can't find myself to be annoyed with him.

I can guarantee it comes under the same offence, indecent exposure. I know this because years ago a mate's brother got off a bus near Saint Luke's church near Hollyhedge road in Wythenshawe. It was late at night and having had a drink he was bursting for a piss. Wisely he went behind the church to do so as he was out of sight. Unluckily for him a policewoman was patrolling the area and followed him catching him in the act. He was arrested and convicted at magistrates court for indecent exposure.
Well that’s ridiculous. Where’s the sense in that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.