Kyle Walker newspaper story

I can guarantee it comes under the same offence, indecent exposure. I know this because years ago a mate's brother got off a bus near Saint Luke's church near Hollyhedge road in Wythenshawe. It was late at night and having had a drink he was bursting for a piss. Wisely he went behind the church to do so as he was out of sight. Unluckily for him a policewoman was patrolling the area and followed him catching him in the act. He was arrested and convicted at magistrates court for indecent exposure.
WTF! And the charges stood? :-/

Quite apart from everything else you have to say the timing of this is incredible.

On international women's day, 2 days after a notorious murderer whose arrest sparked a massive public debate on women's safety get's convicted of indecent exposure.

That's NOT what I asked. Have any of the two women concerned made a formal police complaint?

If not, how & why is this in the public domain?
It's in a public bar - doesn't need to be either of the women, it could have been brought to the police by someone else in the venue.

As for how it's in the Sun - you really need to ask? Money talks.

I'm not defending the feckin idiot btw - he's bang out of order

Sexual Offences Act 2003 says

Exposure​
(1)A person commits an offence if—​
(a)he intentionally exposes his genitals, and​
(b)he intends that someone will see them and be caused alarm or distress.​
So there must be more to this story than a bloke having a piss behind a church. Also since when do police officers patrol behind churches?

That's NOT what I asked. Have any of the two women concerned made a formal police complaint?

If not, how & why is this in the public domain?
How would I know ? And anyway, why are you so worried about this ? It's his behaviour that needs calling out.

He was fined and bound over. Personally if I was him I would have legged it, the woman was on her own I'm sure he would have outrun her and disappeared into the estate. No CCTV back then so even if she caught up with him later he could have denied it was him.

As if young lads with an ego, money and the adulation won't give it the big one every now and again.

Old cliche but lads will be lads regardless.

Players being rapists, drunks and druggies means jack shit, it won't have any impact on a big percentage of young lads coming through.
What a very strange take.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.