Kyle Walker newspaper story

Mate, the police have little choice but to protect themselves by investigating, as they'd be slaughtered if they didn't with some twat probably citing Doris Johnson being investigated & fined for Partygate, so why shouldn't Walker to be investigated for "flashergate".

In my mind, the police will ascertain if the two women came to any harm. If no, they'll probably caution Walker & warn him over his future conduct.

I can't believe there's City fans on this forum alluding to Walker being a Wayne Couzens level nonce! :-/

Yeah I agree, police have to investigate, Walker I imagine is more likely to get a slap on the wrists if anything judging by the video.

I highly doubt it’ll be the last time he’s in the tabloids!

Yeah I agree, police have to investigate, Walker I imagine is more likely to get a slap on the wrists if anything judging by the video.

I highly doubt it’ll be the last time he’s in the tabloids!
Mate honestly, on a scale on 1-10 & taking into account it seems like the women asked to see his third leg, his silly faux pas is at the bottom end of the scale.

This is more Walker being a drunken dick on a night out, rather than being a dangerous sexual predator. The sheer embarrassment of this is probably killing him more than the thought of being questioned by the police.

Imagine the conversation with Mum & Dad Walker, Mrs Walker, & Ms & Master Walker. I can imagine the club taking a dim view of his conduct & reprimanding him privately.

We need to be realistic & keep this in perspective...

Some men… and some women. Some women have filthier minds and mouths and actions than some men.

A girl started wanking me off in my pants in the chill out room of a club once. I never asked her to and didn’t even really consent to it but was fucked so just went along with it for a bit. It was an uncomfortable experience to be honest but there were as many women who sat and watched us as men, and as many of each who walked out.
Did you marry her ?

I'm not "worked up", I'm a tad exasperated with other City players being dragged into this mess. And all opinions on here are "throw away" opinions in reality. No need to get worked up when someone calls yours out as particular worthy of the rubbish heap.
Not sure why you picked on mine then as I didn’t mention any other City players.

Mate honestly, on a scale on 1-10 & taking into account it seems like the women asked to see his third leg, his silly faux pas is at the bottom end of the scale.

This is more Walker being a drunken dick on a night out, rather than being a dangerous sexual predator. The sheer embarrassment of this is probably killing him more than the thought of being questioned by the police.

Imagine the conversation with Mum & Dad Walker, Mrs Walker, & Ms & Master Walker. I can imagine the club taking a dim view of his conduct & reprimanding him privately.

We need to be realistic & keep this in perspective...

I saw the story and just thought it was him being a twat again.

I’ve got little sympathy for him it’s in the papers - if he didn’t want that to happen then don’t get your nob out in public. Unless more comes out about his intent or there’s a legitimate grievance from the women he was with or others in the pub though, then it’s not criminal.

I saw the story and just thought it was him being a twat again.

I’ve got little sympathy for him it’s in the papers - if he didn’t want that to happen then don’t get your nob out in public. Unless more comes out about his intent or there’s a legitimate grievance from the women he was with or others in the pub though, then it’s not criminal.
It was idiotic of Walker, but looking at the footage he entered the venue with the women, he groped one then danced & flashed his wood to both his female companions.

If the women haven't complained about the "incident", this is a silly Scum newspaper non-story that'll become tomorrow's fish & chips wrappers...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.