Kyle Walker newspaper story

I'm not arguing against you, but your reference to office behaviour can also works in reverse. As a 16 year old working for pocket money at Rank Hovis, the manager, (knowing full well what would happen), asked me to take the tea trolley into the separate women's canteen. Ladies in their 30's,40, and older, grabbing my bum, trying to unzip my pants and one even got a boob out "Fancy a kiss sweetie". A sort of new-boy ritual.
Within any group, some will be outraged, some will see it as comical.
I’ve done g-string waitering in my past. EVERYTHING was groped… I do mean everything, cock, balls, arsehole, the lot!

Some women have no reservations about doing that sort of thing.

Flashing to women and harrassing them that way is a bad thing , women dont want it, dont like it and it is wrong
A rag I know flashed his arse on one of the top floors in the early hours of Saturday morning at the Stratosphere Hotel in Vegas. When he got the lift down the Cops were waiting for him. They asked him “when do you go home?” He told them he was there for the Hatton v Mayweather fight and departing Wednesday.

He was arrested, thrown in the nick and released on departure date. He was bailed to return to face charges which he never did, so he lost his holiday, lost his bail money and is now barred from entering America.

I’m no prude but exposing yourself in public is a very stupid and offensive (to some) thing to do, it’s demeaning in my book.

My behaviour ? Posting to an online forum about the club I've supported all my life compared to someone exposing his genitalia in a public bar in Wilmslow ? You can fuck right off with that shit.
Next time he does it, it might be in front of a bunch of school children, so think on. The pissed up twat probably wouldn't be aware of who was present in any case. Never mind, he'd be able to call on you as a character witness, no doubt.
Let's hope he wises up before it happens again.
Yup, your behaviour. Now Walker is liable to move on from flashing his bell end to two women in a bar, to dropping his kecks at lunchtime in McDonald's? :-/

Did you see his "genitalia"?

Did anyone complain about his flashing?

So I ask again... The two women friends concerned haven't complained, & neither has anyone else at the bar. It also seems the bar didn't alert the police & the only reason the public & police are aware of this is that someone saw the chance to earn a quick buck by selling the CCTV footage to the Scum! That's it.

Jeez mate, there are more important things to be concerning yourself with... Unless this is the biggest event to happen in your life in 2023 so far? \0/

Flashing to women and harrassing them that way is a bad thing , women dont want it, dont like it and it is wrong

Agreed. It's the sort of crude moronic behaviour women are supposed to just laugh off as "Hey he's only having a laugh don't be so miserable." One of our players or not he shouldn't be doing it.

Well you could if you wanted to, no point though, they’d just say they’re aware of it.

The police are just investigating it remember.
Mate, the police have little choice but to protect themselves by investigating, as they'd be slaughtered if they didn't with some twat probably citing Doris Johnson being investigated & fined for Partygate, so why shouldn't Walker to be investigated for "flashergate".

In my mind, the police will ascertain if the two women came to any harm. If no, they'll probably caution Walker & warn him over his future conduct.

I can't believe there's City fans on this forum alluding to Walker being a Wayne Couzens level nonce! :-/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.