Kyle Walker newspaper story

Great player for us of course, unfortunately that’s not just what it’s all about in the modern day is it?

At 30 odd years old you’d think that waving your todger round in a bar was something that no matter how pissed you were, just wouldn’t be a go to move to try and impress some of Manchesters finest young ladies.

He's for everyone of us
Stands for every one of us
Speeds up and down
Waves his wad around
Every girl
in every bar in town...FLASH.

Last edited:
Bloke has a drink on his day off work, shocker.
I hear that’s going to be his legal defence…and he’s just smart enough to think it is one!

Never the sharpest tool in the shed, but always seemed good for a laugh. Sadly, with a few drinks in him, he clearly has zero clue where the line is.

I hope he gets fair justice if the police get involved.

Last edited:
Worse things happen at sea.
Same rag paper by the way.
Imagine a different universe where Luke Shaw does 'a Walker' and an onloan Troy Deeney as weghorst for us.

I'd be much more annoyed.

He’s representing the club . Not saying he can’t have a drink but everyone has cameras on there phones now . He’s in the public eye and flashing at men or women is not acceptable behaviour .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.