Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best RB in the league. If we don't pay what Spurs are asking, then no doubt Chelsea will, and that would be really shit for two reasons - one because he'd improve whoever signs him, and two because it would make us look smalltime compared to them, which im my opinion is even worse.

Show ambition, pay the asking price, improve the team, win the league.

No fucking about hoping second rate foreign signings might be ok and ending up battling for top 3 or 4 while the chavs hoover up titles. Fucking sick of that shit.

So you really wanna spend more on Walker then we did on KdB? that would be absolutely ridiculous

Is he any better than Trippier? Whilst you would still have to deal with Levy, the figure bing touted for Trippier would surely be significantly less.

I imagine they are probably asking for something in between £45-55m, which is to be expected after the season both he and Spurs had.

Whilst he is arguably the best right back in the league (even though I rate Clyne more highly), you would have to suspect there are many alternatives abroad.

If he were 3 or 4 years younger, I would say £40m in today's market wouldn't be a bad deal for Walker.
Just hit me the horrendous state the Prem is in when the debate between the best RB in the league is Walker or Clyne.

I'd like to sign Walker, but he's not worth a penny over £40m. If they're demanding any more than that then we should immediately walk away. Let them deal with an unhappy player all next season. There are other options and we can sign two very capable right-backs for less money.

It's been £40mil for weeks. Not a chance will they randomly up the amount to £60mil after all those discussions

Since Barcelona are going all in for Bellerin, I think we should go after Nelson Semedo. Would probably cost no more than 35m compared to outrageous 60m for Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.