Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
No-one knows the definition of it's done that's the problem

Meh, I don't see it as much of a problem. It's all in good faith and the ITKs have proven they aren't piss takers to Ric.

The way we have done business is to get the players and agents on board & then sort fee with the club. Nothing suggests this isn't the process with this transfer

Meh, I don't see it as much of a problem. It's all in good faith and the ITKs have proven they aren't piss takers to Ric.

The way we have done business is to get the players and agents on board & then sort fee with the club. Nothing suggests this isn't the process with this transfer
I agree the way we do it is the most sensible way

We've shown in the last 2 windows we won't be put off by any price on English players eventually.
I actually think it's a total done deal from the player's perspective. But we're dealing with Levy - even if Walker says he'll refuse to play for Spurs next year unless sold to City... so what from Spurs perspective. Spurs need to uphold the reputation of a club that will get top price for any deals they pursue - and Spurs have cover at RB at least (and perhaps a better RB) should Walker actually refuse to play.

The deck is stacked entirely in Spurs favor - and Spurs don't actually need to trade.

And for us - we need a world class RB and a backup RB this window - but other targets are available - if Spurs won't strike a reasonable deal, then there's other targets to pursue.

For me - this deal does not go through.

The fact Walker was dropped for two of Spurs biggest games at the end of the season tells me pottchetino is happy enough to let him go. Walker must have really kicked up a fuss for that to happen and we've shown over the last 2 years we will sign the best English talent at any cost eventually.

Well seeing as he hasn't been to the Etihad or anywhere near City's medical team yet that'd be a surprise. He flew straight out with Spurs for their post season tour.

Medical only happen when fee been agreed between the two clubs. Its done as in player agreed to come contract deal drawn up and all happy with it. Next step is negotiating with Levy the fee spurs want so for me it be last few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.