Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as he brings his invisibility cloak that allows him to be two yards offside and unseen or to push players unseen then I'm all for signing him.

I'd like to sign Walker, but he's not worth a penny over £40m. If they're demanding any more than that then we should immediately walk away. Let them deal with an unhappy player all next season. There are other options and we can sign two very capable right-backs for less money.
He is worth 25 to 30 milliion. At 35 he is expensive. At 40 million you are overpaying.

He is worth 25 to 30 milliion. At 35 he is expensive. At 40 million you are overpaying.
Agree to this, his best asset to city is that he is english and better than at least 1 english player in our squad, Levy knows this and will play on it,personally i would go for an English player in another position cheaper , then buy a better cheaper younger foreign player

Well seeing as he hasn't been to the Etihad or anywhere near City's medical team yet that'd be a surprise. He flew straight out with Spurs for their post season tour.

I was asking for the consensus, i've not been on the board long enough to know.

No doubting that your info is valid either; i'm just trying to figure out what would make JON say it's done as I have seen he posts in good faith and has a good track record, from my experience

He really is nothing special,brawn but not much brain,we are back to micah

He's a sight better than Micah, particularly in terms of delivery. I'll believe that he's ours when I see him in a blue shirt though. Levy's the biggest dickhead in English football, and if they're intent on ramping the price then I'd say thanks but no thanks

He's a sight better than Micah, particularly in terms of delivery. I'll believe that he's ours when I see him in a blue shirt though. Levy's the biggest dickhead in English football, and if they're intent on ramping the price then I'd say thanks but no thanks
I can't see the attraction myself,i know pep wants more english players so you have to back him, assuming he knows most of them are not very good

Slightly better then Micah oh my days !!!

He's the best right back in the league by a country mile and will improve the team so much.

Levy the biggest dickhead in English football for getting high fees?........and this forum always complaining about not getting decent fees for our players.... would suggest beyond doubt that whoever is responsible for our player sales is the 'biggest dickhead in English football' ???

Base on Whocored, If we get him our defence will be improved a lot on the right back with 80% of tackle last season and strong in the air, those're more than Ota's, His crossing might be not good but He know how to pass the ball with 5 assists and 39 key passes, Imagine that we got a better fernandinho on RB
Sorrry for my English hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.