Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we pay anymore than 30 mil for him we've been robbed. far better out there
I know we will. Txiki can buy him for 60mil and I'll be happy as long as he delivers. Doesn't mean that we can't discuss player valuations.
If Walker was our player we would be lucky to get £20m for him. We should tell Spurs to go fuck themselves and look elsewhere tbh

If Walker was our player we would be lucky to get £20m for him. We should tell Spurs to go fuck themselves and look elsewhere tbh
See where you are coming from but he's strengths suit the premier lg and not international football for a gash team. Better getting him rather than a foreign player who needs a year to acclimatise.

Zabaleta at his best. I'm not including Sagna and Navas due to lack of time. We moan about the defensive capabilities
of our fullbacks. He ain't that good defensively, in my opinion.

Well we have no one now so he is no upgrade. Lets see how he plays in a pep team before whinging hey.

Let's not start slagging him off before he's played a minute for us. I blame Sterling

See where you are coming from but he's strengths suit the premier lg and not international football for a gash team. Better getting him rather than a foreign player who needs a year to acclimatise.

I think we'd be better off looking for someone who is better defensively and can slow down and catch his brain up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.