Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need home grown. We need a right back. Who's the best English right back. Walker. That simple for me. And yes we could get English in other areas but there are very few that are available that would get in our team. Walker, given we haven't a right back, gets in our team.

I think we'd be better off looking for someone who is better defensively and can slow down and catch his brain up.
I personally think he'd be perfect for us in our system in the prem lg mate. I can't stand the bloke personally, but I think folk are going a bit over board about his defensive qualities because of a poor game for England - who are dreadful

See where you are coming from but he's strengths suit the premier lg and not international football for a gash team. Better getting him rather than a foreign player who needs a year to acclimatise.
I agree. But I hate Spurs fleecing us.

There is a lack of decent available rbs out there.
Disagree with this so much. Semedo, Cancelo and Ricardo Pereira are so much better if you're looking for established RBs. And if you want to experiment and try your luck with slightly younger players, then there's Passlack and Karsdorp.

I personally think he'd be perfect for us in our system in the prem lg mate. I can't stand the bloke personally, but I think folk are going a bit over board about his defensive qualities because of a poor game for England - who are dreadful

I hope if we get him, Pep can improve him. I'm not one to judge a player on one game. Just think that he is more of an athlete,
than a footballer.

I'm not a scout. But to pay £40m for a fullback I'd want a world class talent that's for sure.
Walker is a long way off that.
I agree man he is too dependant on his pace but the problem is he is probably the best available, we could take a punt on a cheaper younger player but even then there is guaranteed they would get to walkers level. He was pretty poor today but think if pep can focus him and work on the mental side of his game he has all the physical attributes to be an excellent player for us but that's a big if.

Disagree with this so much. Semedo, Cancelo and Ricardo Pereira are so much better if you're looking for established RBs. And if you want to experiment and try your luck with slightly younger players, then there's Passlack and Karsdorp.
I can see Spurs going for Ryan Sessegnon if they sell Walker to us as back up to Trippier. He looks like he could become the best English right back in decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.