Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering what we had last season, that's not a massive achievement. Also, Azpilicueta is the best RB in the league. I know he's played as a CB last season, but the point remains because his natural position is at RB. The ease with which he has adapted to the role of a RCB is a testament to how good he is. Valencia (even at the age of 31) would be the second best RB in the league. I don't think Walker is anywhere close to those two. Obviously it's all just my opinion and it could be all bollocks, but that's what I feel.
Azpilicueta is being used as a cb so doesn't enter the rb debate as he hasn't played there in a year plus Chelsea would never sell to us, I'm a huge fan of his and am pretty sure he has played as a lb in the past too but can't imagine he will even play in a city shirt. I disagree about Valencia he don't rate him at all but then again I don't rate many from the rags

Sorry. But i don't think that Walker is that much of an upgrade. It's funny how he got slagged so much, when he beat Kun to young player of the year.
But now he's suddenly become the best RB in the league, because we are after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.